Lang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

10 DIME - NEW YORK KNICKS - No, I don't have anything against the Lakers.

I just don't like the way they are playing basketball right now and a lot of it has to do with Kobe.

His finger is a problem as evidenced by his 4 of 19 shooting at home against Orlando including a 2 for 11 performance in the 2nd half.

A few days off and a trip to Cleveland resulted in a 12 of 31 from the floor including a pathetic 4 of 15 in the 2nd half.

He is forcing shots out of their offense, guys are standing around watching Kobe try to save the world and he looks tired to me.

Now off back to back big games against the Magic and Cavs, they roll into New York on back to back nights laying a pretty solid number.

The Knicks have been lying in wait for the Lakers bunch and it's a perfect spot to jump on the home dog.

First of all, the Lakers have had one of the best early season schedules for a defending NBA champion as you could have asked for.

This is just their 18th road game of the year and they have gone 5-12 ATS in the first 17.

It gets even worse.

Of their 17 road games they have been asked to lay 7 points or less 8 times and they are 1-7 ATS with the only cover being at Sacramento.

As a 6 point favorite they had to go to OT to get a 9 point win and cover.

They have played 10 times on back to back nights and the 2nd game they are 4-6 ATS with 3 of those wins coming against the Warriors, Kings and Pistons.

Dare I say this Lakers squad is a bit overrated and yes, they may win tonight but as you can see, they will probably do just enough to win.

I am aware of the fact the Knicks have lost 5 in a row to the Lakers but I fully expect them to be ready to attack a Los Angeles team that may be a little flat.

This is the 2nd game of an 8 game road trip and the value is with the home underdog on the big stage in the big apple.

I'm quite confident Kobe isn't going for 61 points tonight.

10 DIME - KNICKS

FREE SELECTION - MIAMI HEAT
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

For what it's worth, I don't know how many of those games he's adding up were with or without Gasol, but imo the Fakers are a completely different team with him in there.....actually, obviously they're a far better team with him in the line up.

Comment

Working...
    X