Fading the Nets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fading the Nets

Is it a good idea to start fading on the Nets? They are 13-30 ATS and are on a 6 ATS losing streak. Do you think Vegas will adjust and push these lines up to +20? You guys are the experts, so I'm just looking for some advice. Ty
    Good luck!

Basically what I mean is, should I stick with betting against the Nets from now on?
    Good luck!

Comment

Well it seemed as if the Utah line was the first to really adjust for the Nets(that I noticed).. it was the first 17 I've seen in a while. I think it's a stretch to count on teams to continue to blow them out no matter how lethargic they come out because it really isn't their goal to win by 20-some points and you'll be counting on backups to hold the cover. I expect most of their road numbers against solid teams to be about 20, and i expect those numbers ATS to level out.
      ---------------------------
      '11 NBA 106-97-2 (-0.5 Units)
      NBA ML 8-20 (-5.10 Units)
      '11 NCAA BB 0-0-0 (0 Units)

Comment

Seems valid, I will keep an eye out. Thanks Matt
        Good luck!

Comment

Anyone else with any advice on this?
          Good luck!

Comment

well, so much for that!
            Good luck!

Comment

yea clippers are bad too. they had no business being that large of a fav even if they did play the nets. Line should have been -3 i think. Couldn't bet it because its the nets, but I had my doubts.

Comment

Working...
              X