Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday (1/27) plays

Pacers +6
    One of the league's premiere teams is only favored by 6 points against a below .500 Pacer's team. In my opinion this line is screaming for Laker's $$$ and it appears the public is indeed heavily backing the favorite. The Lakers are also just coming off a game last night at Washington. Add all that to the fact the Lakers are a pedestrian road team and I'm going to put my cash on the home dog getting 6 points. ....LOSS

Clippers -6.5
    New Jersey Nets playing at home. What can I say? Clippers by 30?? :flush: <- The Nets. ...LOSS

Bucks -2.5
    IMO the Bucks are an under rated home team. True they are coming off a 1 point loss in Dallas just last night, but I think they will beat a bad 76ers team with their home court advantage tonight and in doing so hopefully cover the points. ...WIN

Hawks +3
    It looks like the Hawks are just playing better basketball than Spurs right now and I felt like rolling the dice on a hot team getting points. ...LOSS

Good luck today everyone.
    Last edited by PhilRivers; 01-28-2010, 06:50 PM.
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

GL tonight bud, I'm opposite you on the Bucks/76ers... BOL!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Woah I got burned by the freakin Nets!!! LOL

Not only did they cover the spread, but they effing won the game!!! I've got to give props to the them when props are due!

I'm almost certain I'll be fading them whenever they play again though.
      Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
      X