ytd 179-197 -56.98

Pacers +6 -105
    Bulls +6 -115
    Philly +2.5 -105
    Houston -2.5

2 units each

Interested in your reasoning on the Bulls:thumbs:

Comment

Not that it matters now, but I just think they're one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now. And maybe I'm off base with this cause I have no numbers to support it, but Oklahoma City doesn't do much for me as a medium size fave like tonight, especially against a seemingly hot team. The general thinking seems to still be that "the Bulls suck", but they have won 3 straight road games, I thought they played especially well against SA, even if the Spurs are obviously not playing very well right now, or just not very good this year. Who knows how long anything positive will actually continue with this Bulls team, but I thought tonight looked like a good spot to try and ride the momentum with the +6. Hope they don't go to hell in the 2H, lol. I mean who knows. The NBA is so goofy anyway. How many times did the Queens lead by 18 or 19 last night? Pretty much the whole night from what I saw....and next thing you know it's a 4 pt game and a non cover of the -6.5. Or Houston crapping away a 15+ point lead in mere minutes just now at home to a "Meloless" Nuggets team being led by a red hot "Nene" and "Birdman", lol

Anyway, I'm adding:

Portland +3
      Golden St +2

2 units each

Comment

Thanks, I agree that the line was tempting to take CHI, but I was worried about the let down after beating SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

Philly +2.5 -105
          LOLame

And Houston is overrated as **** and is either fade or no play material the rest of the year, imo

At least Portland is hanging in there early :beerbang:

Comment

yea really disappointing night for me too. Like the nfl, some of the nba teams are THAT bad and the beats that go along with them are THAT bad.

Comment

Working...
            X