X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Lang

Brandon Lang

NOTE:
    I really like 5 games today. It's my own personal big Monday. Let's get it on.

20 DIME - CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
    20 DIME - CHARLOTTE-PORTLAND OVER - Off their OT win at Dallas in which Andre Miller went for 52 points, the Blazers return home to take on a rested and defensive minded Charlotte Bobcats team playing great basketball.

Winners of 3 in a row on this road trip after dropping the first game at Denver 104-93, they couldn't be playing better.

They took care of the Suns by 5 in OT as a 5 1/2 point dog, Golden State by 11 as a 2 point favorite and the Kings by 7 as a 1 point favorite.

Don't look now but Larry Brown has this team playing great and with confidence and with a 15-9 ATS record on the road, I will grab them as a dog here.

I just have a lot of confidence in this squad right now and I will back them in this spot here.

Pretty simple here.

The Bobcats have gone over in every game of this road trip and I see no reason why they won't get over in this game tonight.

Blazers a little gassed after playing last night in Dallas, and the last thing on their mind will be playing defense.

Bobcats have gone over 5 in a row, and 8 of their last 9, and I just like the way they are playing offense right now.

You add the fact the Blazers have gone over 6 of their last 7 at home, and I like the over here tonight as well.

20 DIME - OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS -Undefeated at home and getting points? I'll take it!

Perhaps everyone has put the Longhorns on a pedastal they should have never been on.

They were number one when they lost at Kansas State. They went to UConn and lost as a 1 1/2 point favorite.

They came home to lose to Baylor in OT. Now they roll into Stillwater for this battle.

Cowboys off a tough loss at Missouri which makes me like Travis Ford's boys all the more.

With the hometeam 5-1-1 ATS last 7 meetings, and Texas just 2-6 ATS last 8 meetings at Okie State, the play is the small home dog.

15 DIME - MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES - Flat spot.

Last game of their road trip and off the big win at Boston last night, perfect spot for the Grizzlies to beat the Lakers.

Memphis has been waiting for LA since Saturday. Rested, focused, it's as good a spot as they will ever have to get the win.

Some great numbers favoring the Grizzlies here:

They are 10-1 ATS last 11 facing a team with a winning percentage greater than .600 and 9-2 ATS after scoring a 100 in their previous game.

You factor in the Lakers 4-9 ATS run last 13 games in Memphis and 6-14 mark ATS last 20 meetings overall and the home dog is the play.

Wouldn't suprise me to see Memphis win the game outright.

15 DIME - UTAH Jazz -Bad spot for the Mavs.

Off the OT loss at home to the Blazers, they take to the road at a place they just can't win.

In their last 17 meetings in Utah the Mavs are 3-13-1 ATS. I'm sure it doesn't help them coming in on back to back nights.

You can also throw in the hometeam is 21-5-1 ATS last 27 meetings.

You add the fact the Jazz couldn't be hotter at 9-1-2 ATS last 11 or the fact they are 6-0-2 last 8 facing a team with a winning record.

Let's be honest here. The Mavs haven't been making anybody any money at all going 8-20 ATS last 28 on the vegas board. Ouch.

Last but not least, how about 1-8 ATS playing the 2nd of back to back nights.

Jazz roll to a double digit win tonight.

FREE SELECTION - LOUISVILLE CARDINALS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

how's Lang been doing recently?
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

For what it's worth, Lang-a-tang's info is wrong here.

PORTLAND over DALLAS was SATURDAY night, not last night as he indicates in both of his write ups, and therefore neither PORTLAND nor DALLAS are playing on a b2b tonight.

Idiot

Comment

Poontang Lang. Does he charge people for his picks? LOL.
        Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
        X