X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value Plays for Tues. Feb 2nd

One play so far.
    Thunder PK @ cris.
    Atlanta has not impressed at all on the road I made Oklahoma City a -3 favorite . I actually logged on to play +1 but by the time I got in it had dropped to pk. nothing ton the other three games with lines yet although I think the Magic may be a little too high. Petrius is out and Jameer Nelson is playing banged up. Going to wait and see what the Bucks show tonight and wait for openers on the missing games..
    If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
    do more and become more,you are a leader.

Stalking this Raptors/Pacers line . The back end of a home & home between these two , I liked the Pacers in the first game , that didn't work out but I'm interested to see how big of a favourite they make the Raps today. I'm taking the Pacers + anything and I don't see why they should not make the Raps favourite..

Comment

2nd play , Pacers +1 . was watching the Nets line but the +3½s got bought up almost immediately now I don't feel like taking +2½. I'm researching Clippers vs Bulls , I think tha Bulls are giving up too many points here.

Comment

Its Official , 3 plays today .
        Record 17-9 (+7.1 units)

Thunder PK
        Pacers +1
        Clippers +7½ (missed the 8 , hope it doesn't hurt me)

:thumbs:

Comment

Good luck with your card tonight. I like your OKC play and I think you are on the right side. I almost put a unit on them being at home but I've been too scared to bet against the Hawks this year. The Hawks make my knees knock lol!
          Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Thanks by the way PR . Didn't see your reply till this morning. After I posted my plays for tuesday was out all afternoon busy and at beerO'clock , well ...:beer2:

Comment

Working...
            X