New Orleans pk

3 units

Whiz +5.5 +100
    Fakers -1.5
    Dallas Mavs +4
    Portland -1.5
    Portland/Charlotte under 189.5

2 units each

The total is a Lang fade, lol. The rest are my crappy plays. I'd give reasoning, but who the hell wants to hear reasoning from a guy with a 183-210 record?

I will say this, however. I see everyone jumping on Memphis because it's a b2b for the Lakers and a "flat spot". Even if that is true, then why not jump on the Wiz as well against an old ass C's team, playing in the same spot, b2b with travel?

I personally like LA to show up tonight against Pau Gasol's old team (and against his little bro), but who knows. Assuming Pau wants to show his little bro a thing or two and wins that matchup, I don't see how Memphis has sufficient big men to stop the likes of Odom and Bynum, and therefore I think the Lakers will control the paint, and the game. I mean Z-bo? Thabeet? Not gonna cut it on either end, imho, if the Lakers bring it tonight. But, it's not like my thinking is worth a dung this year in NBA though, so whatever :laughing:

I will say this, however. I see everyone jumping on Memphis because it's a b2b for the Lakers and a "flat spot". Even if that is true, then why not jump on the Wiz as well against an old ass C's team, playing in the same spot, b2b with travel?
    GL today StiflersMom.

I'm on the Griz. I'm was def banking on the flat spot factor for the lakers, but what really sold me was the Grizzlies are above average team when it comes to taking advantage of playing on their home court.

But I can also attest that when I've bet against the Lakers this year I have lost so maybe I just hold a grudge against them...
    Last edited by PhilRivers; 02-01-2010, 07:03 PM.
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
    X