X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang for Friday

BRANDON LANG

10 DIME - INDIANA PACERS

As if things aren't hard enough in Michigan, let's add the poor play of the Pistons into the mix.

You know things are bad when you are struggling to beat the worst team in the NBA as Detroit did their last time out.

Now they square back up with a Pacers team that rolled into Motown back on January 22nd and took care of business 105-93 as a 3 1/2 point dog.

Since that loss, Detroit went on to lose their next 4 at home to Portland, Memphis, Miami by 27 and Orlando by 5.

All told, just 2-6 ATS last 8 and now step back up to face an Indiana team they are 0-5 ATS last 5 meetings.

I like the way the Pacers are playing right now.

Since hammering the Pistons by double digits they split with Philly, lost to the 2 best teams in the NBA in Cleveland and the Lakers and split with the Raptors.

However, in beating the Raptors last game out they put up a 130 spot at home which tells me their offense is coming around.

The Pacers are just one of those teams the Pistons don't match up with and I will back the Pacers to go to 6-0 ATS last 6 versus Detroit.

10 dime - PACERS

FREE PICK - MILWAUKEE BUCKS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

This makes me less confident in my Pacers play and more confident in my Knicks play
    NFL YTD: 83-75-3 (-4.83 U)
    Spreads: 54-45-2 (+5.95 U)
    Totals: 22-21-2 (-1.2 U)
    Moneylines: 5-4 (+2.48 U)
    Parlays: 1-4 (-10.56 U)
    Teaser: 0-1 (-1.5 U)

NCAAF: 16-8 (+9.26 U)
    Spreads: 12-8 (+3.3 U)
    Totals: 3-0 (+3 U)
    Parlay: 1-0 (+2.96 U)

NBA Dec: 13-9-1 (+3.1 U)

NCAABB: 29-36-3 (-9.1 U)