X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoff Saturday

NBA Playoffs YTD: (+0.00 units)

Toronto -4.5
    -New Jersey plays at the same pace as Toronto IMO with that Phoenix Suns inspired style, I like the Raptors here despite everyone saying their coach is not playoff tested compared to his counterpart (like lil shyt Lawrence Frank all of a sudden is Red Aurbach or Phil Jackson?). IMO the combo of their speed, Chris Bosh to take over inside, and Toronto to be EXTRA pumped up due to Vinsanity coming back, will be too much for NJ. hopefully!

Orlando +9
    -doesn't really matter to me, I think the East is super weak, and up for grabs as it is. ironically the East representative in the Final has just a good a shot against ANY Western team due to the fact that that East is weak and the West will be beating up on each other, just like last year when the Mavs choked, and ran out of gas by the time they got to the Finals. So despite Detroit's solid year, I think the Magic have a great shot to cover if not win SU. Howard, and Hill just need to step up.

Houston -6
    -both teams play the same style, only difference is Okur can draw a big man (Yao maybe) away to the three point line and thus open up the floor a bit, but (I could be wrong) I think the Rockets could easily put Battier who's more than able to guard PFs on Okur, to compensate for Yao. Kirilenko isnt who he used to be, but could be a thorn in T-Mac's side, but T-Mac will look to get past the first round for the first time in his career, he will be huge.

one unit each

GL everyone!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Good Luck Q

Comment

GL Q, on the Raptors as well :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks guys

2-1 (+0.9 units)

I'll take it!

Raps will bounce back me thinks.
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
        X