Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Sat 4/21

reg season ytd 229-221 (+1.91 units)

Yippee, finally some meaningful games again....

Toronto Raptors -4.5 (-108)

Blowout city IMO. Nets can't match up on Bosh, they can't run with Toronto, and can't shoot with em either. I don't see this one ending too close unless Toronto chokes under the playoff pressure, which I don't expect to happen at home.

Miami Heat +4 (-102)

Shaq will mean business now, and it doesn't hurt to have Mourning in there when he takes a break. Probably a close game, but IMO Miami wins. The ML at +170 is better value, but I'm taking the +4 though.

Houston -6

Utah stinks. Plus, how on earth are they going to stop Yao? IMO Houston is a sleeper to win the West if Yao and Tracy stay healthy through the entire playoffs. This should be another blowout.

2 units each

I was condisering a play on Orlando as well, but they are so piss poor on the road, I don't know if i trust em to cover the points, since I highly doubt they have much of a chance to win outright. Maybe if i can get +10 or more by game time....

Stiffy- GL!....for all the **** hockey gets, i don't think there is a bigger joke of a sport than the NBA. I don't ever recall a sport where so many teams tanked games and messed with the integrity of the league. If i were a season ticket holder, i would see if they offered a 3/5 season package where i got the first 60% of the season, but didn't have to buy the ones where half the teams in the league quit on the season, rested players and tried to lose games on purpose. Or maybe get a 50% off my season seats for the last 10 home games while i watched the NBDL Memphis team. Heck of a league stif.....:beerbang:

Do some playoff damage!..:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Good Luck Stif

Comment

GL Stif, agree with all 3 :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Is it me, or is NJ outscoring TOR about 35-10 with Bosh on the bench? Then as soon as they put him back in, they made a run. Took him out again, and 6 straight NJ points.

I understand you don't want Bosh picking up #3, but you don't wanna be down double digits at the half either. Dip****s.

Comment

It really is startling how bad Toronto played without Bosh, especially when Ford was sitting too.

Comment

They're playing bad with him too. Half of NJ's points are on the break I think. Kidd has more assists than any Craptor does points I think, lol.

Poor Craptors. Can't believe I bought into the hype :bang:

Comment

Yup, Bosh looks lost, nothing like what I've seen from him all year.... 3 rebounds? WTF

Comment

maybe TOR is tanking the game on purpose for some reason....:dunno:

seems to be the theme of the NBA.......

wasn't it you who dubbed them originally the "craptors" stif?
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                  X