Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Hoop Play

Denver @ Cleveland

Chauncey Billups and the rest of the Nuggets have done work this year, holding down the fort while Melo has been out. With Anthony back, the Nuggets could give the Cavs a tough time in Cleveland. But with Cleveland adding Antwan Jamison, they seem to have the make-up of a more complete team now. It will be interesting to see how it all comes together. Eventually,
    I think the trade makes the Cavaliers a NBA Championship level team, definitely the best in the East – but right off the bat, I say it takes a little time – and so I’m taking the Nuggets to cover on the road, plus they are solid recently against Cleveland, going 5-2 ATS in their most recent 7 games.

Denver+6.5

With ya! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by The Wiz View Post
      Denver @ Cleveland

Chauncey Billups and the rest of the Nuggets have done work this year, holding down the fort while Melo has been out. With Anthony back, the Nuggets could give the Cavs a tough time in Cleveland. But with Cleveland adding Antwan Jamison, they seem to have the make-up of a more complete team now. It will be interesting to see how it all comes together. Eventually,
      I think the trade makes the Cavaliers a NBA Championship level team, definitely the best in the East – but right off the bat, I say it takes a little time – and so I’m taking the Nuggets to cover on the road, plus they are solid recently against Cleveland, going 5-2 ATS in their most recent 7 games.

Denver+6.5

Comment

Working...
      X