Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Hoop Plays

Cleveland @ Orlando

Will Cleveland lose 3 straight ( I DOUBT IT)....Cleveland has already beaten Orlando twice this season, and the Magic might seem desperate to get this game to get a win over their rival, but I see Lebron and company coming out to prove a point today, show everyone that they are the big dog in the East, and I know Jamison will be better on Sunday.

+2.5

(NUGGETS) -4.5 over Boston

Memphis @ New Jersey

At the midpoint of the NBA season the Nets were 13-30 against the pointspread. That means that by simply playing against the Nets every night, you were winning at a just under 70% clip. And that’s not how Las Vegas built those big buildings in the desert. Since then? The Nets have gone 8-3-1 ATS in their L12 games. Whether or not the Nets improve as a team is immaterial–you could very likely bet *on* the Nets the rest of the way and enjoy a healthy profit.This isn’t a function of understanding basketball, its a function of understanding bookmaking.

By this point, there’s not a team in the league that can get ‘up’ for a game against the Nets.No matter where they are in the standings, teams think that if they show up they can count on a “W”. That’s simply not the case, and asking a completely unmotivated team to show up and cover a margin for you is akin to throwing your money in the street.The Grizzlies are 2-8 both SU and ATS in their L10 games, so its not like they’re a championship level team either.

(NETS) +6 over Memphis

add on:

(Thunder) -5 over Minnesota

Comment

-5 @ Golden St

-9.5 over Sacramento

Comment

Working...
      X