Fire the Promotions department?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire the Promotions department?

LMAO....anyone watching the Raptors game? They got the whole crowd wearing bright red t-shirts to support the Raptors. Only one thing....Raps are wearing white, and the Nets are wearing that same bright red colour on their uniforms...LMAO.

Carter 1 for 6

Douche.

Comment

I thought the same thing, shoulda had em all wear purple lol. Ford playing well, Bosh must stay out of foul trouble 2nd quarter.....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

WTF! Bosh enters at the 6:18 mark of the second quarter for the first time since catching 2 fouls... way too late IMO- NJ had about 8 easy buckets underneath :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          I thought the same thing, shoulda had em all wear purple lol. Ford playing well, Bosh must stay out of foul trouble 2nd quarter.....
          Nah....we're not purple anymore....that is another great thing Colangelo did when he came in, he got rid of that stupid Dino logo (replaced with the claw), and got rid of all things purple (replaced with Canada red - duh!). Dressing room, advertising, everything was changed...and I couldn't have agreed more...

Comment

I know, just playing around- that was just a sad color for any sport....

Jefferson is killing the Rapts... scary how Toronto looks lost without Bosh in. I have to think they make a run in the 3rd, I imagine the 2ndh line should be should be around -6 after that disastrous 2 missed fts.....

Under may be the play though....

Comment

Yeah....tough without Bosh....he'll play a majority of the 2H, and hopefully they make a run....Bargnani looks rusty...

Comment

I'm on the Raptors 3rdq & NJ team u23.5 3rd.... Hoping for a fast start for Toronto 2ndh...

Comment

Let Kidd jack up threes all day....

Comment

T- Dot

Nets imploding...

Comment

Jefferson is playing the game of his life out there... Bosh getting mauled

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Jefferson is playing the game of his life out there...
                        So is Ford....too bad the rest of the Raps aren't showing up...

Comment

No doubt....Ford is playing his ass off & finally Parker hits one. Mikki Moore handling Bosh? That's surprising to me...

Comment

Total no-show by Bosh- looks ****in lost everytime he touches the ball...

Comment

Forget the promotions dept. Fire the team. I can't even watch anymore.

I can't help but wonder if they get broomed right outta the playoffs after what I saw today

Comment

Working...
                              X