Phil Rivers Tuesday 2/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Rivers Tuesday 2/23

2-0 yesterday putting me in the black for units won. Hopefully I can stay there with these picks:

Los Angeles Lakers -4½ vs Memphis Grizzlies
    Kobe coming back from his ankle injury which kept him out a few games. I feel this line is only 4.5 because the Grizz have an 18-10 home record and they beat the Lakers Feb 1st at home by 2 points. Since then they have only won two games (one of those against the ****ty nets). I think with the Lake show getting their superstar back in the line up that they will take care of business this time around.

Portland Trailblazers ML -325 vs New Jersey Nets (to win 1 unit)
    So for this to be a good bet I need to believe that the Blazers win this game at least 76% of the time. Well guess what? I believe. The Nets are an appalling 5-51. That works out to them winning only 8% of the time. I'll risk 3.25 units on those odds.

Miami Heat -7 vs Minnesota Timberwolves
    Timberwolves are GARBAGE on the road. Also it appears the Heat have really turned up the Heat with their defense lately. lol ok.... that was corny, my bad.

New Orlean Hornets +11½ vs Cleveland Cavaliers
    Cavs coming off their 1st 3 game losing streak of the season. I think that's why the number is so high, but realistically everything I've looked at points to this number being way to high.

GL tonight everyone!
    Last edited by PhilRivers; 02-23-2010, 11:11 AM.
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

I like your picks, with you on the Lake-show, Heat, Hornets!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

gl with your plays with you on the LAKERS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X