NBA Hoop Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Hoop Plays

Tonight might be the debut of Nate Robinson playing against his former Knicks
    Pierce is likely out tonight but don't let that scare you off. The Celtics are loaded. The power ratings say Boston is 14 points better and the spread is 10 so there's some good value here. In my estimation, the loss of Pierce isn't worth 4 points in this matchup not to mention the addition of Tracy McGrady has completely screwed up the already screwed Knicks team chemistry. Then factor in that NY only scored 67 in their last game which is a huge red flag. Big problems in NY. Boston will win this game sending the Knicks to their 8th straight loss.

New York is 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games, 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games, and 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against teams with a winning record.

New York has an Under record of 6-2 in their last 8 road games and has an Over record of 4-1 in their last 5 games against teams with a winning record.

Boston is 7-18-1 ATS in their last 26 home games, 4-12-1 ATS in their last 17games, and 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against teams with a losing record.

I know that the trends don't look good for the Celtics lately,but i feel that will change tonight against these ******* Knicks team ....

Boston-9.5 & under 197.5

+8 over Portland

New Jersey is the worst team in the league, but Portland is not one of the better road teams in the game. The Blazers have lost 4 of their last 6 overall.... The Nets have been playing much better of late, going 8-4-1 ATS in their last 13 games overall. I will give these douchbags one more CHANCE....

Phoenix/Oklahoma over 204

Detroit/Sacramento under 196.5

Sacramento offense will continue to struggle tonight and that Detroit will be their normal selves on the road (92 PPG average on the road this season). We think this number came in at least three points too high and the under is looking like a very solid option tonight. The under is 7-2 in the Kings last nine home games and 8-2 in Detroit’s last 10 as a listed underdog.Under is 5-1-1 in the last 7 meetings in Sacramento.
Working...
X