Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang today

Wednesday's Selections ....

I am back by 4 pm eastern with my breakdown.

10 DIME - ORLANDO MAGIC

10 DIME - SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS

10 DIME - NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

5 DIME - TEMPLE OWLS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Brandon Lang Writeups:

10 DIME - ORLANDO MAGIC

Off one of their best wins of the year I look for Orlando to build some momentum tonight in Houston.

The Magic took care of the Cavs on Sunday pushing their current run to 7-3 SU their last 10 and looking for another win tonight.

They really took it to the Rockets in the last meeting 102-87 at home outrebounding them by 12, holding them to less than 40% from the field and 30% from behind the arc.$ They now catch a Rockets team playing terrible basketball as evidenced by their 1-5 SU and ATS run their last 6 and an even worse run on their home floor.

Over their last 11 home games, the Rockets are a pathetic 3-9 SU but a horrific 1-11 ATS.

Sportsfans, that is all I need to know about this matchup tonight as the Magic cruise to an easy road win.

10 DIME - SAN DIEGO STATE AZTECS

This is a war tonight.

The first meeting back in January was as closely contested a game as you could ask for.

Back and forth, with lead changes all night long. The Cougars eventually pulled out the 2 point win 71-69 as a 1 point favorite.

Now laying a big 8 1/2 number, I just love the dog to take them down to the wire again tonight.

Since that home loss to BYU, Steve Fisher's bunch has gone on a 6-1 run SU and ATS with the only loss being at New Mexico 88-86 in OT as a 7 point underdog.

All told, this team is a road tested bunch covering 4 in a row and catching this many points is just too much value I can't pass up.

And the fact the road team is 4-0 ATS last 4 in this series.

It's not the Fab Five, but I will roll the dice with Fisher's bunch tonight.

10 DIME - NEW MEXICO STATE AGGIES

This team is rolling right now and I am confident Idaho isn't going to be the one to stop them.

Winners of 8 of their last 10 SU, and a 7-2-1 run ATS, they now face a Vandals team they took care of by 3 on the road in the last meeting.

The Aggies are off 6 point win at Pacific as a 6 1/2 point dog and now come back home to dish out some more homecourt punishment just like they did versus Hawaii.

I had them in that game as an 11 1/2 point home favorite and they cruised to the 24 point home win.

Although I don't think they beat Idaho by that much, I do see a double digit beat down in order.

In their last 4 games versus teams with a winning percentage of more than .600, the Vandals are 0-4 SU and ATS and I see that number going to 0-5 tonight.

The hometeam rolls again big for me tonight.

5 DIME - TEMPLE OWLS - 6:30 PM START

Great battle in the A-10 tonight.

The Owls and the Flyers put on the gloves and do battle with the Owls being the small home chalk. If they play the way they have been playing at home over their last 4 games, covering the number shouldn't be a problem.

Starting with their home win over Xavier by 5 as a 4-point favorite they then handled LaSalle by 12 as an 11 1/2 point favorite and then handled Duquesne by 16 as a 12 1/2 point chalk.

That set the table for a showdown with Rhode Island and laying the same number they are laying tonight, the -4 number, they crushed them by 22.

Not impressed with Dayton last game out struggling at home against an 11-15 Lasalle team and then going on the road and losing outright to Duquesne as a 4 1/2 point road favorite.

With a 3-5 SU mark on the highway this year I will roll with the home team at great value to continue their winning ways in the city of brotherly love.

Owls roll.

FREE PICK - DALLAS MAVERICKS

"The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Working...
    X