X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Lang

Brandon Lang

Friday's Selections .... NOTE:
    After the solid Wednesday gave a little back last night.

Really disappointed in Wisconsin Green Bay blowing the 2nd half lead while La Tech completely imploded in the 2nd half at home.

Good to see Lebron and the Cavs step up in the 4th quarter and do what they failed to do last Sunday versus the Magic.

This is a very important 3-day run; today, Saturday and Sunday. Very important to win the next 3 days.

Nobody knows that better than me and I have some solid value on this Friday card to get things started.

Let's go get it done.

10 DIME - SAN ANTONIO SPURS

I went against the Rockets two nights ago when they got hammered at home by the Magic 110-92; going to do the same tonight.

Houston has lost six of its last seven SU and ATS. At home it's lost 7 of 9, including 4 in a row in which they've allowed an average of 110.3 ppg.

The Rockets are 5-18 ATS in their last 23 games overall; 1-12 ATS their last 13 at home.

The Spurs are coming off a big 95-87 home win against red-hot Oklahoma on Wednesday, limiting the Thunder to 39.8% shooting from the field. Now they get a Rockets' team that's failed to crack the century mark in scoring in six of its last eight games.

San Antonio won at Houston 92-84 back on November 27, making it two straight road wins for the Spurs in the series. And the road team is 2-0 in the series this season.

Minus size and still missing the injured Lowry and Ariza - while trying to fit recently-acquired Martin into the line-up - this is another good go-against spot for Houston.

5 DIME - NIAGARA PURPLE EAGLES

Niagara, coming off an 85-79 road win over Wisconsin-Milwaukee in last Saturday's Bracket-Buster, has won three in a row and five of six straight-up (4-2 ATS) as it wraps the season with road games against Manhattan and Fairfield, two teams it beat at home already this year.$ These are key contests because despite the recent winning streak, the Purple Eagles are still tied for fifth in the MAAC with an 8-8 record and have yet to wrap-up a first-round bye in next week's conference tournament.

The current three-game run began with an upset of Siena, a win that snapped the Saints' then-15 game winning streak. I was impressed with the way they didn't get trapped in a letdown two nights later when they hammered Marist by 19 points. That's why I don't think they will suffer a letdown tonight coming off last weekend's big Bracket Buster win.

Manhattan has lost 14 of its last 19 SU, including five of its last six conference outings at home both SU and ATS. The Jaspers were hammered in the season's first game at Niagara, losing 88-64. In that contest the Eagles hit 10-of-28 three-pointers while the Jaspers missed 11 of 12 from beyond the arc.

All Purple Eagles tonight.

FREE PICK - ATLANTA HAWKSl
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Gave a little back last night? Dude, you gave a little back all week. Wednesday was his only winning night all week. What a dildo

Comment

lulz
      Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Working...
      X