Saturday Playoffs In Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Playoffs In Game

Well the Raptors loss did little to help my hangover... looks like the Bulls got steamed, & I'm on the Heat...
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

28-27 Heat @ the end of the first.....

Comment

Shaq killin em, but now 3 fouls.... LMAO @ him trying to take a charge

Comment

Shaq taking charges again= foul out. WTF ever. Need a miracle Wade 3 minute performance...

Comment

way too many fouls called.. and stop leaving the bulls open for threes.
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I'll be doubling down on the Heat ML game 2.....

Comment

wooooooooo D WADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

of course the Bulls win by 5.. yuck.
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Wow I can't even believe the events that just went on in the last 30 seconds. Un*******real how it's a 1 point game and they lose by 5 with the ******* SPREAD AT 4.5. I am so disgusted right now w/ this Heat team. Thanks Shaq, thanks buddy.

Comment

Sorry you fellas didn't hit, but just don't seem like anyone was/is giving my Bullies much respect.
                    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
                      Sorry you fellas didn't hit, but just don't seem like anyone was/is giving my Bullies much respect.
                      Dude alright look, your Bulls are an OK team, lucky for you Deng had a game out his ass. You can thank the refs for your Bulls winning putting Shaq and Wade in foul trouble, such a ******* joke of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                        Dude alright look, your Bulls are an OK team, lucky for you Deng had a game out his ass. You can thank the refs for your Bulls winning putting Shaq and Wade in foul trouble, such a ******* joke of a game.
                        Ah yes, I was waiting for this. I'm surprised the whole board isn't joining in the typical bemoaning "that it's the refs' fault." When the series shifts to Miami, those questionable calls you refer to are going to be going against the Bulls so bets your life savings then for all I care, but just chill the **** out.
                        Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Originally posted by COACH DITKA View Post
                          Ah yes, I was waiting for this. I'm surprised the whole board isn't joining in the typical bemoaning "that it's the refs' fault." When the series shifts to Miami, those questionable calls you refer to are going to be going against the Bulls so bets your life savings then for all I care, but just chill the **** out.
                          Just simple reality, the Bulls ain't going anywhere, GL w/ them though Bud.

Comment

LoL, it's game 1- let's all relax... I wouldn't blame this on the refs at all. There were bad calls on both sides IMO, some of those charges called against the Bulls (that made the game so close) could have been no-calls. Shaq trying to draw charges is assinine, Deng played on helluva game, & when the Heat needed the rebound, Big Ben tipped it away. Like I said before, this series is likely to go the distance, so I wouldn't get too worked up. What pisses me off was that 5.5 was out there right before gametime, & I opted for the inflated ml. I would have never expected that, & would think the spread will be a touch lower (around 3.5) for game 2....

Comment

Magic 6 of 20 from the charity stripe....tough to hit an over with those numbers....need them to make a game of it to have any chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X