INDIANA at the LAKERS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INDIANA at the LAKERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIANA at the LAKERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this game I will throw out all conventional ways of thinking. Most people will jump on the points (Indiana +11'to 12' at most books) due to the Lakers inability to cover the spread in their last six outings(3 of those games at home.)

In the first meeting the Lakers cruised to an easy 22 point win at Indiana at a line of -5' and dominated the game in all fundamental catagories. They can have their way with the Pacers in this game, if they chose to.

Since the Lakers will be getting on a plane headed for Miami after this game, to play a Miami team that is in disarray, to say the least, and complete confusion, I believe that the Lakers will do everything they can to cover in this game to satisfy the Laker's faithful...... that have not cashed in for quite a while. This would be an excellent time to give them some satisfaction without having to exert a great deal of energy.

I say conventional ways of thinking because Indiana will supposedly be at their best in this, the first game of a 4 game Western Conference series, and will be playing on 2 days rest. Most teams in this identical situation try to start off the series in a favorable way. I do not think the Pacers will accomplish that, and will not only lose this game, but also the next three at Portland, at Denver, and at a Phoenix team that will eat them alive.

The fact that the Lakers have failed to cover as stated above, has some thinking that they have lost their edge. This, also is a conventional way of thinking. I do not agree.

"Everybody plays the fool sometimes.........there's no exception to the rule."
    "If you hand the ball to a gorilla enough times........and point him toward the end zone.....he will eventually score for you, as will a monkey playing round ball."

i would lean lakers

i played one prop

hibbert +5.5 pts vs Bynum

just not feeling the side or the total and i thought that prop was worth a shot with hibbert at +140
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

I haven't been playing much lately, but for some reason I saw your point of view on this and tailed. Wanted to say something the other day for but forgot...so i'm saying it now.

Nice call :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X