X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Hoop Plays

That took balls.

Goodbye
    Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 03-09-2010, 06:18 PM.

That is awesome you made a video, Wiz! :thumbs:

I'm riding that Buck's train until it derails myself! I like the sound of that teaser too, but I think I'm done with college hoops for the night.

Tough **** though being a Pacers fan :-P Hey, at least you got the colts!

GL tonight
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

no links??? Is it against the rules to be able to at least embed it though? It's a cool video!

Edit: nevermind, there is is

GL again!

Comment

Posting of URL's of any sort by anyone other than Admin, or links that have been approved by Admin (meaning Kevin), is not allowed. That includes mods, posters that have been here since the beginning, everyone.

I told you nicely that links were not allowed, but I guess that was not sufficient, as you decided to take it upon yourself to just edit the link back in like I wouldn't see it?

This forum is not a place for people to gain free advertising for whatever it is they are doing in their spare time, or to gain any type of free promotion for yourself.

Phil - there are many reasons links are not allowed, but as it pertains to this case, could you imagine the chaos this place would be come if everyone just posted a link to their plays every day that are either on video or posted on their blog or whatever? It just wouldn't be good, and I'm guessing the other 2000 sports forums out there don't allow it either...

Comment

lol I did see him re-add the link. I didn't know what was going on. I don't think that site his video was hosted on was for profit or anything, but I'm not sure? It looked like it may have just been a personal video hosting site?

But I guess if the rules are no links then that's the rules. Question for ya, what about embedding youtube videos in posts or something like that (because I've done that in the past not knowing that it might potentially be against the site rules)?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wiz View Post
            That took balls.

Goodbye
            LMAO :laughing:

Comment

Working...
            X