Unders 3-2 +0.80
    1st Half: 0-0
    2nd Half: 1-1 0.0
    Moneyline Favs: 2-1 -0.10
    Moneyline Dogs: 0-0

Taking:

Golden State +10 for 5.5 units to win 5 units
    Golden State moneyline +475 1 unit to win 4.75

Golden State swept the season series 3-0. The past doesn't mean the future however I'll take my chances with what SHOULD happen vs. what CAN happen at those 2 above lofty numbers.

I was a big guy in high school. Athletic, fairly strong. During PE (disclaimer, i hate wrestling) we used to have to wrestle during a certain time of the year and we'd have a tournament etc and Id do pretty well vs. smaller guys, good vs. bigger guys, but there was this one guy that I had THOUGHT was a pussy. His name was Robin. He was a swimmer. He was kinda femmy and a real soft spoken guy. Lemme tell ya though, to this day, he is STILL the toughest guy I have laid hands on.

Point of the story is Golden State is kinda like ol' Robin. Aint nobody seeing it comin' but Dallas is in a real dangerous spot here as many see them as a much weaker team but they swept Dallas during the regular season, they finished out the year strong and their VERY athletic. I actually think their going to win the series!

Hopefully there's a different ending here though. I eventually beat robin but he milked me for every ounce of energy I had. I later went on to lose to Bobby Stevenson, a 275lb heavyweight who smelled like limburger cheese. I didnt even wanna touch the MF. He grunted, chased me around the ring and I ran out of the circle laughing hysterically because I wanted no part of the son'bitch. lol Ol' Bobby was the bookworm type, but BIG. He was the kid that always had his asscrack hangin' out in class and unfortnately I sat behind him in Social Studies. I used to take pencils, ya know the kind that been sharpened too many times, all used up about an inch long and drop them in that big ol crack. He was gonna pay me back bad. I can still see that big ol' boy comin' at me just like it was yesterday. Ah the memories.

(In my Archie and Edith Bunker singing voice... "Those woy the days!")

Good luck to all!

Kevin
    Last edited by Kevin; 04-22-2007, 05:22 AM.

Lmao!

Kevin....that is one of the funniest stories I've ever heard! Whenever I think about all that you do with the website and the toys for tots thing and family vacations we talk about.... I would never have evr pictured that scenario.... hahahaha:laughing:

PS Golden state it is!

Comment

Updating..

YTD 26-20 +10.85
      Favorites 3-2 +0.8
      Underdogs 15-12 +5.80
      Pickems 1-0 +1.00
      Overs 0-2 -2.2
      Unders 3-2 +0.80
      1st Half: 0-0
      2nd Half: 1-1 0.0
      Moneyline Favs: 2-1 -0.10
      Moneyline Dogs: 1-0 +4.75

Comment

Nice hit, I thought DAL would be pissed off with all the talk about GS owning them and give them an ass-whooping.

Comment

Thanks, now I have this image of you and Robin rolling around on a mat!

Comment

Working...
          X