• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Monday

BRANDON LANG

5 DIME- Denver Nuggets -
    FREE PICK- New Orleans Hornets

NOTE:

When he went to the line and the Owls nursing a 3-point lead after blowing all of a double digit 2nd half lead to boot, I just felt like he was going to miss one of them.

Yup, 1 for 2 puts 15 dime winner # 3 in a row in the push column.

Hey, as I always say it's better than a loss but truth be told, Temple should have closed them out and we should have had the win and another winning day.

Be that as it may, finishing off winning week # 3 in a row today is what it's all about. Simple as that.

To step up on February 27th and tell you I was going to end that month with back to back winning days and never look back in March, well you can't say I didn't warn you this was coming.

I won both days to end the month of February and March has been flat out delightful so far, but as I have been saying time and time again, can't stop now.

Have to keep pushing forward with another winner. Another winning day. Another top play winner in hoops and continue to build the bankroll for great things in the NCAA tourney.

It's a gameplan I have executed to perfection the last 3 weeks and if I were you, I wouldn't doubt me from acheiving my goal of a 4th straight winning week.

So here we go. Another winner awaits you and another wining day awaits right along with it.

LIFE IS GOOD.

5 DIME - DENVER NUGGETS -

Here they come.

After back to back road losses on consectutive nights on February 28th and March 1st against the Lakers 95-89 and Suns 101-85, the Nuggets haven't lost again.

They are in the middle of a 6-0 run SU (4-1-1 ATS) and now get a Rockets team they have won and covered both meetings this year. In Denver back on December 16, the Nuggets won 111-101 as an 8 1/2 point chalk. On January 27th in Houston they posted a 97-92 win laying 2 1/2.

Houston comes in 5-5 SU and 4-6 ATS their last 10 on the Vegas board with a 2-3 ATS run their last 5 at home. They struggled with bad teams like Sacramento and the Nets while getting hammered by the Magic by 18.

The bottom line is the Houston Rockets just don't match up with the Denver Nuggets and just like the previous 2 meetings, they will lose this one as well.

Let the numbers show Houston is 3-13 ATS following a SU win and an even worse, 3-14 ATS in its last 17 home games.

You throw that in your pot of stew with the fact Denver is 4-0-1 ATS its last 5 versus the Western conference and 5-2 ATS the last 7 meetings and you can see how the Nuggets continue to roll tonight.

Denver is the right side this evening.

FREE PICK - NEW ORLEANS HORNETS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Originally posted by Brandon Lang View Post
    They (Denver) are in the middle of a 6-0 run SU (4-1-1 ATS) and now get a Rockets team they have won and covered both meetings this year. In Denver back on December 16, the Nuggets won 111-101 as an 8 1/2 point chalk. On January 27th in Houston they posted a 97-92 win laying 2 1/2.

The bottom line is the Houston Rockets just don't match up with the Denver Nuggets and just like the previous 2 meetings, they will lose this one as well.
    Really? Because losing by 10 @ Denver and 5 @ home doesn't really indicate to me that there are extreme match up problems on the Rockets side. Yea, of course the Nuggets are the better team, but the better team doesn't always win, and quite frankly, the Nuggets beat most teams by double digits at home, and many much worse than by 10, including the Lakers amongst others, so I don't see what's so alarming about that.

I don't recall either of these games, but who hasn't seen a game that was pretty competitive throughout end in a 10 point win because one team pulls away a little bit late and/or hits some free throws at the end?

Not to mention there is no indication of what the situation may have been for either team in those games, favorable or not favorable.

Pull some more **** out of your ass Lang, throw it at your computer screen, and see if it sticks, lol

Has anyone noticed that he is nearly always on one of the, if not the most public game of the day/night? Is this because he actually sees the play as the best opportunity on the board, or is it because he's just saying what his "clients" want to hear by picking a team they probably liked in the first place??

Comment

Thats great b/c I liked Houston anyway, so that will soldify my play.

I agree too, he is always on a very public side.

Like the Clipps too.

Comment

Working...
      X