LA Clippers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Clippers

What's everyone's fascination with them tonight?

I mean really, this is a team everyone normally either fades at all costs or avoids like the plague, and tonight I see just about everyone here jumping on board with them over the Hornets.

Not questioning anyone's picks or judgment, just looking for some reasoning why all of a sudden everyone seems to want to play the Clips tonight.

I would have a real hard time laying money down expecting them to win a game, let alone by 3+ lol. Am I missing something?

I was thinking about playing the Clippers tonight too, simply because they are a tough team to beat when they play at home. Hornets aren't good on the road either. Just my 2 cents.
    Nobody spins the floater better than Phil Rivers. Nobody.

Comment

Fair enough. I'm a Clippers fan and I'd have a real hard time backing them to win a game by 3+, lol, but they are better at home, and N.O. is on a back to back and has some players out.

It seems everyone here likes them tonight, and there has been reverse line movement from LAC -1 to -2.5 with what I can tell in the neighborhood of 65-70% being reported on New Orleans, so I was/am just curious as to what I might be missing. I really haven't followed NBA much lately.

Comment

Yeah, both teams are a hot mess right now but with the Clippers being favored I think the books really want bettors to hammer New Orleans, similar to last nights Kings/Wolves game where the crappy Kings were almost laying double digits of all things.

I'm not a bookie so I'm not sure what the public percentages are and I'm not sure I trust what the online books say when they put out their betting percentages (like that's not a conflict of interest lol), but after browsing around various sites I highly doubt the books are having any trouble getting Hornets money tonight.

Comment

its hard to bet on a team who has lost 7 in a row and is favored at the same time.

To me, the under 204.5 is the best play in that game.

Comment

Working...
          X