Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 winners for me today

Atlanta Hawks @ Milwaukee Bucks. Bucks -6 @ 1.952 PinnacleSports - 2 units

Bucks very hot atm after a bad start, which in my opnion makes them look worse than they are. Bucks have lost only 9 games at home, 5 of them coming in a horrible december month and 4 of them by 1 or 2 points (Magic, Mavs, Lakers and Kings). The last 7 games is a stunning 7-0 record including fine wins over Celtics and Cavaliers. And then not to mention a very unlikely win @ Denver on sunday!!

Hawks is a good home team as well, but are only 17-17 playing on the road. Last night they played a very hard game against Spurs where 4 key players played 40+ minutes and then having to travel to Milwaukee today, so not much rest.

San Antonio Spurs @ Oklahoma City Thunder. Thunder -5 @ 1.962 PinnacleSports - 3 units

Thunder are also a very hot team and usually they are on fire after they have suffered a double digit loss (this time 20 points yesterday @ Indiana) after which they are 8-0 ATS this season.
    Both teams play back-to-back games, but Thunder had only 2 starters playing 33 minutes and others around 20 while Spurs played that OT match @ Atlanta. 4 important players played over 40 minutes.

GL ev1:thumbs:

Record: 2-1 (+0.72 units)
    Last edited by Coach Hougaard; 03-22-2010, 04:47 PM.
    If you fail to prepare – you prepare to fail!
    “If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?” Vince Lombardi

Like em both. GL coach :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks TDuke, you too!

Comment

So much for so little...

Both matches lost, good bounceback for Spurs after that OT loss @ Atlanta and very bad 2nd quarter by Bucks making it a tough one:bang:

Record 2-3 (-4.28 units)

Comment

Working...
        X