Warriors today!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors today!

It's all about feeling and recent forms (or rather signs of where the teams are going)

I'm taking
    Dallas Mavericks @ Golden State Warriors. Warriors ML @ 2.37 PinnacleSports - 2 units

Mavericks are not looking to be playing too good atm. After their 13 win streak, they are 2-4 against teams that all had worse scores than themselves. Only 2 wins were against some very bad looking Clippers and Bulls. Losses to Blazers, Hornets, Celtics and Knicks. It's very normal for a team to go down after having had such a great run.
    I won't say much about the Warriors. I think they have looked good (not great) lately, but it's all about seeing weakness at Mavs.
    Not taking the points as I see more value in them winning straight up. I think either they have a 'blackout' period (most likely 4th where Mavs are pretty good) which they'll lose by 15+ or else they'll dominate at home and win by 10. It's all about the feeling:nuts:

Also taking
    Jazz -9.5 @ 1.943 PinnacleSports - 1 unit
    and Lakers -6 @ 1.943 PinnacleSports - 1 unit
    If you fail to prepare – you prepare to fail!
    “If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?” Vince Lombardi

Blackout period was the 2nd:puke:

My favs both covered though.

Record: 6-5 (-0.26 units)
    Last edited by Coach Hougaard; 03-28-2010, 04:18 AM.

Comment

That Warriors game was brutal. They have their positive moments, but really lack basketball iq. Leaving guys open for 3's in the nba is a disaster.

I liked this game a ton. Can't believe how wrong I was! lol.

Then again betting on Don Nelson teams can be pretty helter skelter!

Comment

Yeah, it's a very swinging team, they can beat the best, but lose to everyone. I really liked them too, but they really played horrible!!

Comment

Working...
        X