Bored at work this morning, looking at the lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored at work this morning, looking at the lines

I would normally like Cleveland tonight due to Milwaukee having a big win at home last night. Tonight they have to go into Cleveland and I see good value in Cavs -9. Does Cleveland have any reason to be motivated to win though?

At first glance I like the Celtics to bounce back after a bad loss to the Spurs on Sunday and Oklahoma is playing back to back away games after beating the terrible Sixers last night. But Celtics have injury problems but maybe OKC just mails this game in.

I think my favorite play will be the Nets. Phoenix coming off a big win at the Bulls to clinch a playoff spot. This is much the situation last week when the Hawks had a thrilling win and then lost to the Sixers their next game. The only difference is that the Nets are coming off their biggest win of the season against the Spurs.

Forgive my rambling, I'm bored and need coffee.

Early leans: Cavs -9, Celtics (no line), Nets +7

Fading Lang tonight
    Portland
    risk 1100 to win 1000

Then tomorrow I'll bet against Portland when they are at Denver.

:thumbs:

Comment

I like Atlanta to beat the Lakers tonight.
      Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

I like where your heads at mailman. Public is hammering the Lakers. Nets look like a good go against the public pick as well.

I will post my final picks when I get back from the gym.
        I'm thinking a go against the public and Brandon Lang parlay.

Comment

no paul pierce tonight for what it's worth.

Comment

Thanks, gonna stay away from Boston.

Following Underdog and going with Atlanta Hawks -1.5 but deciding to go with Phoenix -7 as well. I just think they could win in their sleep tonight, and hopefully they do.

Parlay
            3000 to win 7800

I haven't done a parlay in years but it's time to go for it and get a serious bankroll going.
            If I lose I still have 2200 in the account.

Wish me luck boys.

Comment

Huge win tonight, I'm super pumped. I do want some experienced peoples' input on how to get the funds out of my account. I use betus, and want to take 5000 to pay off my student loans. I'll take this thread to the approriate room.

Comment

Working...
              X