Orlando at Detroit

Pic: Orlando +8
    Pic: Orlando/Detroit...Over 182 1/2

Utah at Houston

Pic: Houston -5
    Pic: Utah/Houston...Under 185

Hoop Time...!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..Update Sunday Later...But Looks like a Bad Day ..Sorry and BOL on Monday..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Update My Playoff...YTD...4-7

Hope Everyone has a very Nice Nite and Makes Some $$...Sunday I Sucked and Monday what will Happen....3-1 or 4-0 Nite.....Or I'll Stop Posting this Wasted Trash/Pics to Save People Time from Looking at It...You Take Time off from NBA and it will get ya...Not Like College Football with Only a Couple of Days a Week to Watch Teams (Until Toward the End of Season then Football Almost Everyday) been Away from NBA and it is Biting Me in the Butt...So 3-1 or 4-0 or I will Not Take Up Kevin Important Space...LOL...BOL to All..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

GL tonight Thor! :thumbs:
      Didn't bother to post it but on Houston -5 myself - let's cash it! :beerbang:
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Thor- i didn't follow hockey much this year and i have been in kind of the same boat in the NHL. It gets really hard to wager on CFB, CBB and then the NHL or NBA. Takes too much time that i don't have. I did well in CBB so hockey kind of got pushed to the side (plus PHI sucked ass). You really have to treat gambling like a full time job if you expect to win at it and i am like you, just don't really have the time anymore. GL!.........i hate the NBA but actually found that DAL/GS game more entertaining than the boring hockey game between Detroit and Calgary. You never know i guess.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Thor, agree with Hous/ under late as well.... Let's right the ship tonight :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL Thor, I really like the under on Hou.

Comment

Thanks..Coach Ditka..FlyersFan...Underdog...GKL68...Thanks...Hop e ya had a Good Nite....!!

Well...2-1-1....Guess I Continue...Mainly Because I Capped the 3 Games....Damn 2 Teams Combine for 59..4th Q Points and Still Just Barely Kill Under..But Kill it they Did..Really Tought I was Looking at 3-0-1 Nite...Ol Well....Like I Said Since I Spend Time Capping I will Post other 3 Games on Tuesday...

FlyersFan...U are So Right....Got to have the Time and Spend the Time to Do a Good Job and Time has been Less for Me lately Also..Past 3 or so Weeks..But I Agree with U...

Coach Ditka..Congrats$$ on Houston Side...

Underdog and GKL68...Tough One on Under..Hit Too Many Shots Last 3 Minutes and WAY too many Layups Allowed..Gave Easy Shots.!!

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Working...
              X