1st Round NBA Playoff Upsets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Round NBA Playoff Upsets

Do you think any of the dogs in the 1st round of the NBA playoffs have a shot of knocking off the higher seeded team? If so, post'em here!
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Heat over the Celtics Big! C's no longer play D, it's over for them in 6. Best price I've seen for series is +158.

Could see the Jazz winning vs Denver, but I really have a tough time seeing any others- maybe Spurs but i don't love that one.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Looking like Heat will be dogged by 5 in game 1. I may be chasing dog ML first two there

Comment

Those are pretty much the same two I'd think. Like Miami for sure and I think the Utah/Denver series will be a war, with an upset always possible in a series like that.

Would say Milwaukee IF Bogut was playing, which obviously he's not, so without him no chance for a series upset, imo.

Might be off my rocker, but I think Okla City might give the Fakers all they can handle too

Comment

I think OKC may be solid as ats plays throughout the series, but I just can't see them winning the series su. would say the same thing about the Cats

Comment

yea celtics are done. Even if they somehow squeak out a series win, they are going down in the 2nd round and I will fade them big time. Rivers has talked about wanting out/retire so that tells where his head is at and the team has pretty much quit on him and they are not listening to a word he says in those timeouts.

Comment

Working...
            X