Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Monday 4/23

regular season 229-221 (+1.91 units)
    playoffs 2-5 (-6.76 units)
    overall 231-226 (-4.85 units)

Nice start to the playoffs i've had to far, lol

Houston Rockets ML -225

2 units

Utah is going to be 4 and out, IMO....and if they do win one, i highly doubt it will be on the road. They are outmatched, and playing with little/no intensity on top of it. They were completely horrible down the stretch of the regular season, and a horrible road team as well. I see no reason they win this game tonight, so not going to mess with the points, although I believe Houston should cover the line as well.

stiffy- GL!....that one dude started crying in practice today for Utah.....don't underestimate how that can fire up a team...i think teams where one dude cried in practice are a pretty sure fire bet in the 2nd game
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

LMAO, are you serious? The way Utah has played the last 2 months or so, they should all be crying. I'm not sure what happened to em, but they really turned into a crapper since about mid season.

I'm not so sure a couple tears are enough to stop Yao and Tracy though, lol....

Comment

yeah, that one euro guy broke down in practice i guess.......not sure what it was about but it had to do with game1....think his name was keralanko or something to that effect...

Comment

lol kirilenko.

he is definately euro/russian. crying about PT.

his star has fallen fast and far, dunno what happened to the guy.

lanky, 6'9 but athletic, can play both forward positions, was an allstar im pretty sure one year.

man its a pity too,for anyone who plays fantasy bball..this guy was an automatic double double everynight, plus he was able to get more than a decent amount of steals and blocks.

wonder what happened to him, he really hasnt had any major injuries this year, prolly all that crying lol.
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

LoL AK47 crying, that's too much.... GL Stif, hopefully it's a nice comfortable victory :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

When AK47 was putting up all those numbers, he was basically the only guy on the team who didn't suck ass. Now that they got more players, and play a bit of a different style, he doesn't seem to fit in. He's a poor shooter, and he has no real game outside 15 feet at all. He's still an ok defensive player....but not like he was. Again, I think it's the style Utah plays that really doesn't compliment his style of play, plus he seems content to take a back seat to the other guys.

Carlos Loozer drops 41 and the Jazz still get crushed, lol....and it looked like he was the only guy on the team with any intensity and who gave a ****, outside that PG, Williams. The other goofs didn't look like they even knew what was going on, or cared. The Jazz are a sad ream really....although I have to believe they will probably be able to take one at home before going down in 5 when the series moves back to Houston.

Comment

Andre Cryalenko

Comment

kid

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                  lol kirilenko.

he is definately euro/russian. crying about PT.

his star has fallen fast and far, dunno what happened to the guy.

wonder what happened to him, he really hasnt had any major injuries this year, prolly all that crying lol.
                  guys wife just had a baby, maybe thats why he is so emotional.
                  :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
                  14-19 -1115

NFL
                  4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
                  1-1 0

NHL
                  3-5 -175

Comment

Originally posted by gladgarbage View Post
                    guys wife just had a baby, maybe thats why he is so emotional.
                    no excuse. Kobe's wife just had a baby what 3 years ago, didnt affect his play. (sorry to say but didnt affect his morals either, as he had that "alleged rape/affair" that very summer)
                    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                    X