• ATB Tuesday Playoffs Picks...

5 Units Each...

Miami +4

LA Lakers +9

LA Lakers/Phoenix - Over 207

GLTA :blackeye:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

1-2, I'm tired. :bang:

Since Sunday and up onto today, I am 3-10. Worst record in the history of my life in the NBA Playoffs. I have never done so bad in my life. I feel like I am lost without words. I mean, do teams like Miami and Lakers deserve to be in the playoffs? The way these two teams put up a show tonight was pretty ******* pathetic IMO. Looks like a bunch of chickens with their heads up their asses. Lost a lot of units the past couple of days. Right now, I'm deciding if I should cash out good or spend the rest of my profit from the season and gamble the hell out of it the next couple of days?
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

i honestly never set foot in the NBA forum all year, but i have kind of been checking things out the past couple days and actually watched parts of an NBA game, and i have to say some of you guys who are usually nails like you and Udog and Thor are really scuffling. I am surprised at some of the efforts to be honest with you. But i don't follow the league so what do i know. Maybe sit back and see if you can start "feeling it". I just hate to see 6 months of profits gone in 4 days of betting......hang in there
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
      X