X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoff Wednesday

NBA Playoffs YTD: 8-6-1 (+5.40 units)

San Antonio -8.5

- weak effort, weak D, no-show in game 1. time to exert themselves and actually play like a top seed in the better conference.

Washington +12

- got nothing to lose, need to play like that, and hold off the Cavs until Caron Butler finds his way back into the lineup later on in the series.

Washington ML +800

- Illgauskas hurt the Wizards more than James or Hughes IMO. Which boggles the mind why Etan Thomas or Antawn Jamison were guarding a 7'3" center when they are both vastly undersized esp. when they have 6'11" Brendan Haywood, who's guarded him pretty good in the past. Jordan should put his ego aside and play Haywood more. I agree with the notion that the Cavs should have blown out the Wizards in game 1 (even though I took Wizards +12 and lost by 3 points LOL). Taking a stab at the ML here.

Dallas -9.5

- read Spurs' writeup from above. same applies here.

one unit each

GL everyone!:uhu:
    Last edited by Q-Unit; 04-25-2007, 12:00 AM.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

GL.....fading you......:beerbang:

falcons suck
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks FF, go find a buckeye to stick your $%^# into. LOL

FYI if anyone is interested:

just a trend, don't put much stock into these but if it makes you feel better!

Denver improved to 11-1 since the beginning of April but has lost 13 straight Game Twos, with its last win in a second game coming against the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1985 Western Conference finals.

The Cavaliers have lost four straight Game Twos, including both in last year's playoffs, and are just 1-7 in the second game of their last eight postseason series.

GL everyone!

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

The Cavs are an elite team and I would be very surprised if the Wizards manage to win 1 game or even be close at the end. Too many options for the Cavs. Drew Gooden can easily put up an efficient 30 against this undersized depleted Washington team. They cant defend both Gooden and Z on the interior. There will always be a missmatch. Jamison has to get 30+ for that team to even stay close.

Q-Unit Ive really been trying to think of the winning pick for the Gs/Dallas game. I am leaning towards Dallas like you even though most people disagree.

Comment

GL Q:beerbang:

Comment

Nice cover for Spurs, GL with the rest Q :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

thanks guys

Golden State/Dallas u106 2H

one unit

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Go get that under!

:gulp:
                “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

thanks andy

4-1 (+2.9 units)

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Some Close Ones But Great Job...Q-Unit..Congrats$$
                    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
                    X