Pic: Washington +12
    Pic: Washington/Cleveland...Under 186

Golden St at Dallas

Pic: Golden St +9 1/2
    Pic: Golden St/Dallas...Over 209 1/2**

Hopp Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Think this is Best One the Board....IMO
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Thor- GL!......This is honestly the first i have spent any time in this particular forum all year and really the first i have watched any NBA this year (i am allergic to it), but man, is it always this wacky. I can't believe the point swings in some of these games.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks..FlyersFan..Hope ya had a Great Nite..Like I said Before..Hard to Cap and Post when U are Gone Most of Time..Middle Son has 4 Games this Week..Left House at 4:30 and Got back at Midnight and Just Saw Part of Last Games 4th Q...He Plays All the Time...Maybe I will Rest when he is Pitching in Big League....LOL....So I Don't Know How Close the 8 1/2 was Hitting the Side for Denver Since I Missed it by 1/2 Pt or Maybe Not Close at All...Looks like Gold St has Some Temper Issues and Should have Keep it within 8 or So Points..??..Ol Well Looks like a....3-3 Nite..BOL to ya FF and What is the Early Report on Ohio St Football...any Early Good Looking Players :sm: ...BOL to ya Bro..!!

...YTD Playoffs Update..11-15-1

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

tough go so far in the playoffs, some really tight lines IMO... I wish I would have saw you thought the over was the best play- I thought it was solid as well, but didn't pull the trigger on it. Hopefully I can see little Thor sending the guys back to the dugout someday.... :victory:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Lets keep on rolling thor. The night is still young. I, myself been on a slump the past 2-3 days. Tonight gave me a little motivation and hope for tomorrow LOL...

:glass:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
          X