X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday

denver +8.5
    clev -11
    g state +10 hate going against my Mavs(im going to the game) but until they win a game against them i will take the 10 points. i think dallas will win but 10 is a ton of points..

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

What a rough game this Dallas game.... Agree with your 1st two picks.

Comment

thanks drew, i have not pulled the trigger yet on g-state and since i am going to the game i might change my mind, but i can still pull for dallas to win just not by 10.

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Im trying to wait and see if I can get -9 points instead of -9 1/2, I do not think Golden State can play with that much energy again and Dallas should be on their A game tonight. It does suck having to cover these points, but I think this will be a reality check for Golden State. All the jumpshots and early shots will catch up to Golden State today. I hope Dallas does not change their starting lineup again, I expect big games out of Howard Dirk and Stack. I dont even know if its smart to touch this game, this is a great line they have put up. In general these are the games you shouldn't touch, but for some reason I really want to pick it. Game 1 I had Dallas and I regretted the pick after I made it. Golden State is such an undersized team, you would think Dallas would be able to punish them more on the interior. I will probably take Dallas due to how well they have played throughout the year, the experience, and the bad loss they had, they should really be ready to play. Good luck whatever way you go enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
        X