Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Game 3's***

Playoffs 15-30 -$3338

Figured I would start a new post as the game 3's are here.... tough start to game 2's, but a 4-0 night wednesday- possibly the turning point?

Mavs-5-275 (W)
    Magic+115
    Rockets+8.5-245

$200 to win $675

Stones-2

4 units

Lakers+158
    LaL/Phx u211-110

$150 to win $588

LaL/Phx u211

2 units

Although I had previously sworn off 1stq plays, I'm considering a Utah 1stq-1.5. IMO they more than likely lose today, but they have covered both 1stq lines away... Houston has been a pretty slow starting team, & I would expect the same to occur tonight... Still mulling that over, as well as the game over....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Utah-1.5 1stq

3 units

Hous/Utah o187.5

2 units

IMO the Rockets win- In the Rocket's last 12 road wins, 10 have gone over this number. Utah should be desperate, which should result in a higher score... That'll be it for the day, GL to all :thumbs:

Comment

udoggiedog- GL!....

nbasucks
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL UD...:beerbang:

Comment

Loving those plays there Udoggie! :beerbang:
          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Thanks FF, HD & ATB....

4-2 +$1068

Comment

nice job...sweet parlay....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanx FF, for Friday/Sat

Heat-1.5 1stq

Cavs-4.5

Dal/GS o211-102

3 units each

Heat-265
                Cavs-210
                Spurs-135

$300 to win $761

Like GS 1stq as well, but it's not out yet.....

Comment

Warriors+1 1stq

4 units

Warriors+110 1stq
                  Nets-1.5 1stq

$150 to win $451

Mia/Chi o185.5-102 *Thor Tail*

2 units

IMO the Warriors continue to start off fast... seems like an even better situation with them coming off a frustrating loss + being home. IMO they are the play for the game too, but something about fading the Mavs for the game just doesn't sit right with me.... thinking the Warriors lead by 5 or so at the end of the 1st- pairing it with the Nets (who also have started out ahead in both road games). Thor thinks the Heat over is the play, so I'm jumping aboard :thumbs:
                  Last edited by Underdog88; 04-27-2007, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Mavs-17.5 +370 2ndh

half unit

****s & giggles play.... GSW love the 2ndh collapse

Comment

Why not finish the night strong? GL !

Comment

Thanks Whitey.... Dallas is the team collapsing, unreal to see a team that has played so well all year so frustrated. The way things are going, I'll need GS to score 50 in the 4th to cover the over :blackeye:

Comment

I actually believe GS may win this series. Dallas seems to have no answer....

GS reminds me of the Clips last year.....not in that they play the same style, because they don't by any means, but rather that they're that team who no one wants to play. I hope for the Warriors sake the refs don't want to see Dallas advance as badly as they wanted to see the Suns advance last year, cause the Clips had them beat twice in 2 separate games last year (one in LA and one in PHX) before getting pounded in game 7. One of the games was when Bell hit that rediculous 3 to tie it and force OT (why the Clips didn't FOUL before someone could shoot with under 2 secs left I'm not sure), and the other time the game was completely taken over by the Zebras (that one was early in the series in LA).

Anyway, I'm curious to see how far GSW can go. You know Mark Cuban is gonna start crying something fierce about every little thing that happens the rest of the series (if he hasn't already, lol)....so I just hope it has no effect on what happens on the court.

Comment

Yeah, they are definitely the team no one wants to play- game 4 will be very telling. Last night the Mavs looked completely dumbfounded, both offensively & defensively. Every time down on offense, they got sloppy & pushed to hard. Dirk has been a nonfactor... Watching the playoff games this year, you would think that GS is the #1 seed! IMO it looks like they want it more. I rode GS the last 10+ games in the regular season, & they came into the postseason with the most momentum... their lack of D made me think the Mavs would win the series, but they are doing enough defensively to disrupt the Mavs. I'm pretty much done betting against them, unless the Mavs show something game 4. Sad to say, but I do think that the refs are influenced way too much- I'm sure Cuban already has a rant in store.

Finished friday 3-4 +$65... Mavs killed the over something fierce

Cavs-4.5-104

6 units

total of 9 units on them... IMO the Wiz know they are done, they just don't have the firepower to combat the Cavs. Cleveland should dominate the boards, slow tempo & win by 8+

Stones-5-105

Spurs-2

Rockets+149

3 units each

Stones-225
                            Cavs-4.5
                            Spurs-2
                            Rockets+145
                            La/Phx u206

$100 to win $2377

I'm feeling lucky parlay
                            Last edited by Underdog88; 04-28-2007, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Let the record state I'm far from a trend player, but here's an argument against playing on Orlando/Heat game 4

In the past 21 years, teams that are facing a sweep are 11-21 ATS 29%.

Clev/Wash u189.5-102

2 units

I leaned that way, & HomeDawg's post made it a play:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X