• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Thurs 4/26

playoffs 7-7 (-0.96 units)

Orlando +3.5
    Utah -4.5 (-109)

2 units each

Fakers might also be a play for me later. Waiting to see if i can get +5 or better, since the public sure loves them Suns tonight....

Fakers...........lmao........you should have parlayed them with HOU.....Assssssssssssstros......like the plays except you are on the same side as BB tonight which is like walking under a ladder and knocking over a mirror while carrying a black cat to the betting window.........GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

no im not in college! i went the the Mavs game last night and then to baby doll!!! thats why im hung over!! :beer2:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

like your nba picks im on the same

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Fakers +4.5 (-105)

2 units

Doubtful I will get +5, and I'm sick of waiting. I'd rather go have some beers, lol....and if the Suns win by exactly 5 AND the line moves to 5 by game time, then **** ME!!

ANYWAY, I think this is the best shot the Fakers have at winning game in this series. If they lose tonight to go down 0-3, they'll be like **** it in game 4 IMO, knowing they'll never come back and win 4 straight.

The Suns flat out embarassed and made fools of em in game 2, and I think they'll tighten things up tonight and make a game of it back at home, where they have been 100% better than on the road this year.

Comment

Working...
          X