Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Udoggie's Opening Week***

nba 0-0

2010-2011 goal- um, win. Shooting for 54% overall including the dumb parlays, dog moneylines, etc. Going to try and set the goal of 50 units by the AS break. I am steaky as hell but I still consider the NBA my favorite to wager on.....Had a subpar season last year but a good postseason. strikes and gutters:sm:

Nothing locked in quite yet, but I do have some leans....I'll edit in plays

Heat/C's- I can see how people outside of the regular joe would see playing the C's as a home dog as a great play, and it very well may be. I don't think either team will be more motivated than the other, plenty of motivation to go around. I just think the Heat take this one. I do like the angle of playing revenge from postseason, and usually play on it, just may be trumped by the offseason moves :sm:

Suns/Blazers- Still think the Suns will run, no reason to think otherwise... I think their success hinges quite a bit on how consistent JRich will be. They are without Childress tonight and I don't really think they win this game. Once again playoff revenge at work so I like the Blazers in some format, but I do not like how high the line is.

Rockets/Lakers- Big question mark with how Yao will perform/ How much time will he get. I think he gets 12 minutes or so, but Miller is more than capable. Initial thought was this line is inflated, and the total was soft. 195? It seems they always manage to get over that number, especially when Yao played. I am not a fan of playing totals hard to open the season, as they are still ironing out problems/ working the kinks out... but I do see value in the over tonight. I can just see when the benches start playing Budinger and Barnes jacking them up. Kmart should score a bit this season with Brooks setting him up if he stays healthy. Barring injury how is Houston not a contention type team? Lean Rockets +pts and over.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Gl this year U-Dog! I love betting the NBA more than anything as well...its really all I bet anymore. Let's crush em... :cheery:

Comment

Thanks T-duke! Same to you:thumbs:

Childress upgraded to probable for tonight's game....

Comment

Heat-1.5

3 units

Currently looking at Blazers maybe 1sth, game over, and Rockets+ over.....

Comment

Blazers tt o53.5 1sth

Rockets/Lakers o194-105

3 units each

Comment

dude- GL!...on your spidertatts this year...:thumbs:

tonight will be my first and last time i think about this dreadful product this season......
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Opting for Blazers team over instead of laying the chalk was the difference between 2-1 and 1-2. Had it not been opening night that Rockets over would have been a banger.....

Knicks/Raptors o211.5

Rockets/Warriors o211.5

3 units each

Comment

Knicks/Raptors over- I just don't see all that much defense being played here. I don't love the idea of playing a 210+ over on an opener, but in a month this will be a 220+ lined game. Gun to my head I would be on the home team to win vs an unproven defense/team, but barring a total Knicks collapse type road game I think it sails. Could be a 65+ pt quarter in there somewhere.....

Rockets/Warriors over- Pretty much saw what I thought I would from the Rockets last night. Kmart will be a top scorer, Brooks can push tempo and I think they have a pretty solid bench. Budinger didn't drain threes but IMO played well off the bench last night, as did Miller. Biggest problem for them was turnovers, but if Yao stays healthy this team is a tough one to beat IMO. I will be looking to play on them, especially when they get back home- should be some short lines because of who they play. Warriors added Lee who I think is a great player to use in a fast pace offense. Curry and Monta should be entertaining to watch, but I'm not sure they deserve to be 4.5 point faves here. IMO Rockets have a decent shot at a su win, but I do like the over more....

Still looking into some sides

Comment

ridiculous how the rockets/warriors line is now 218.5 lol and the knicks is up to 215.5. all the value is lost now. Nice grabs :thumbs:

Comment

gl udog..like that knicks play
                    NFL '12

Comment

Thanks Daws & BTK!

Honestly I still think there is value in the overs at the current number, but definitely glad I jumped early. Getting the best number in the NBA is huge, IMO comes into play much more than most sports... a couple more

Pacers/Spurs o103.5 1sth

Grizzlies-1 1sth

3 units each

Heat-370
                      Wolves-150
                      Thunder-270
                      Bobcats+6.5

1 to win 4.55 units

Had leans to Wolves, Bucks, Pacers, Nuggets but I'm keeping the card short for a bit. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

Heat/Sixers o96.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Clippers+2.5

Warriors-3.5-105

3 units each

Comment

:thumbs:on the warriors too

Comment

what the hell was up with NYK running the shot clock down so low? really odd play from them tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X