Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we goo

Hey guys,
    Been following this site for the last year and a half and did quite well last season making just over 43 units. My personal unit is $100/unit and hopefully I can pay you guys back for the help I got last season. Here we go...
    10/26
    Heat-1.5 (2 units)
    Keep hearing about C's depth and Heat's inexperience together. I think the Heat will mesh quickly and because of how big Miami's big three is nobody talks about their depth. Also have Mike Miller, Haslem, Arroyo, Chalmers, Illgauskus as well as others. Look for the Heat to take this one by 5-9 points.

Suns +7 (1 unit)
    Yes, getting over the loss of Amare will be tough to get over but I expect Nash to keep this train rolling. Lopez stepped up for a portion of last season. Frye and Hill are always a threat. J Rich i expect to have a big year and I love the addition of Turkoglu and the core of young players (Dragic, Clark, Lawai, Dudley) Look for the Suns to keep this one close.

Good luck!

The Heat look like **** tonight but they'll come around once they gel and find their chemistry.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Not a good start. tonight..

knicks pk (1 unit)
      c's -3.5 (1 unit)

ml parlay
      heat (-350)/rangers (-130)
      risk 1 unit to win...coming soon

Comment

Working...
      X