Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NBA Line Odds

Mavericks (-5.5) v. Clippers (+5.5) Over/Under 190.5

Dallas is always an interesting case, because they have the talent to blow out most teams but they always play to their competitions level.
    The Clippers on the other hand have the potential to be one of the great up and coming teams. However, as long as Donald Serling owns the team and has Baron Davis at point guard and makes stupid signings like Ryan Gomes in the off-season: The Clippers are going nowhere. And this is sad because they do have the 2010-2011 Rookie of The Year in Blake Griffin who is an Amare Stoudamire clone except with a much better team attitude and bigger heart.
    All that said, expect The Mavericks to win but not by 6 points.

Bet: Clippers (+5.5) and put a slight bet on the Under since neither team plays defense, but neither team is that good at putting the ball in the hole.

The Utah Jazz (+6.5) vs. Oklahoma Thunder (-6.5) Over/Under 201.5

Too easy a line. No Jerry Sloan coached team is going to let another team score 100 points, not even with Kevin Durant on there squad. Bet the Under heavy. Especially not this early in the season.
    To the game itself: The Jazz have a glaring hole at the 2 position. Raja Bell is not the answer despite a 7-0 preseason record. The rule of thumb is this, any team with Kevin Durant on it is worth a 6 - 7 point win at home all year long.

Bet: Thunder (-6.5) and the best bet is The Under 201.5 Total.

The Golden State Warriors (+9.5) v. The Los Angeles Lakers (-9.5) Over/Under 217

Again, who is writing these lines: The Warriors play no defense and The Lakers cannot help themselves but to play at these fun tempos that these run and gun teams love to play at. I know 217 seems like a lot but I am shock the O/U is not at 229. Huge bet on the Over. Golden State is a scoring machine even without Stephen Curry. And there is no way Kobe is going to let Monte Ellis out score him. Expect Kobe to have his first 35+ point game here.

And as much as The Lakers are a far superior team than Golden State, they are not beating Golden State by 10 points. Final score Lakers 117, Warriors 111.

Bet: The Warriors (+9.5) and the Best bet of the Day is The Total way Over 217.5. Good Luck at The Betting Windows.

Did you write these up yourself or get them somewhere? I'm sorry bout your day.

Comment

I guess the answer is Vegas knows more than us?
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
      X