Pic: Denver +2
    Pic: San Antonio/Denver...Over 193

Houston at Utah

Pic: Houston +3
    Pic: Houston/Utah...Under 184 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Note..** Best Play on Board....IMO
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

That is One of the Reasons I Hate the NBA....Over Killed by Layup with No Time Left that Ment Nothing to Final Score...I Had Total at 190 Last Nite was Too Busy to get it Placed and Dropped to 189 1/2....Good Start to Day ..3-1 But Really Hate to Loose Top Play by Damn Layup that Ment Nothing to Game....Gotta Love the NBA...(Nothing ..But..Asses) that Play the Game...BOL to All on 2 Late Games..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

I was right there with you Thor, .5 pt losses are the worst, especially that way.... still a great start to the night:toast:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nice work Thor:thumbs: cavs tryin' to run with the wizards is what blew the under....I thought it would be in the 170's.... GL Tonight:beerbang:

Comment

GL thor! (nothing but asses LOL)
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks..Underdog..Homedawg...Q-Unit...Hope ya had a Good Day/Nite..!!

4-4 Day/Nite for Me....

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Working...
            X