Dogs: 2-1-0 (+0.90 units)
    Chalks: 2-4-0 (-2.40 units)
    Moneylines: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    Totals: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 4-5-0 (-1.50 units) // 44.44%

San Antonio +3

1 unit

- This play will probably lose. Spurs have not played anyone worthwhile, losing only to the undefeated Hornets. The Thunder have underachieved this season thus far. I feel like this line is a reflection/combination of the last two points I wrote + the Thunder's recent success against the Spurs last season. (edit: The Spurs actually won the series meetings in the regular season last year, but they weren't comfortable wins). They are a tough guard for the Spurs, more athletic, and San Antonio is coming off a game yesterday.

My reasons to take them here, are that the game was a blowout, and the starters were able to rest all of the 4Q in anticipation of today's game. The Seattle Thunder (snicker) have certainly underachieved, but could just be a slow start to the young season. I like the Spurs in a dog spot here, with a much deeper bench compared to the Thunder who are getting next to nothing from Harden, and company. Westbrook will be a tough assignment for Parker, so that will be key to this game. Paul abused Parker in the Spur's only loss, so that will be a concern although Parker responded with an incredible 6 game stretch against lesser guards. Durant will get his, but if the Spurs can slow down Westbrook, I like their chances!
    Last edited by Q-Unit; 11-14-2010, 12:49 PM.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

1-0 (+1 unit)

NBA YTD:
    Dogs: 3-1-0 (+1.90 units)
    Chalks: 2-4-0 (-2.40 units)
    Moneylines: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    Totals: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 5-5-0 (-0.50 units) // 50.00%
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Nice win Q :beerbang:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
      X