Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
      :beerbang:

what you got on the hou game? if any.

I got only hou so far...sides.

Jazz 1stq (loss)

1sth u92

Rockets+149

Houston su would be huge, as I have them in a logshot parlay as the 2nd last play. Lakers u206 is the last, with $100 to win $2300 or so. Would be a nice hedge opportunity if the Rockets come through..... looking like it will be a close one so far
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Looking like Houston's gonna kill my day:blackeye:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

didn't see anything today (like i would have anyway had i been home...lol)...

but was curious if other than the Golden State/Dallas series and game3 of the Lakers series, if anyone found anything close to compelling about the playoffs so far. Bunch of junk games and junk series, IMO. Houston/Utah looks like it will be 2-2 but that may be the most unwatchable series of all of them from the bits i have seen.....2 junk teams.....

but that is JMO
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

but was curious if other than the Golden State/Dallas series and game3 of the Lakers series, if anyone found anything close to compelling about the playoffs so far. Bunch of junk games and junk series, IMO. Houston/Utah looks like it will be 2-2 but that may be the most unwatchable series of all of them from the bits i have seen.....2 junk teams.....

but that is JMO
            LOL it kills me how you have this personal vendetta against the NBA. I understand indifference due to lack of interest, no history of fandom for a certain team, no interest in pro sports, or more specifically for basketball, or the quality of play. but from you FF, this is pure hatred and animosity LOL.

(joking), I guess different strokes for different people. you still got hockey!

(me I hate watching womens' golf.....as popular as that is, I usually dont go around announcing it, I dont want to put anyone off!)
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

but that is JMO
              actually now that I joggled my memory, you're actually right, last year from top to bottom, first round to the finals, hands down, the matchups were more compelling and exciting.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

LOL it kills me how you have this personal vendetta against the NBA. I understand indifference due to lack of interest, no history of fandom for a certain team, no interest in pro sports, or more specifically for basketball, or the quality of play. but from you FF, this is pure hatred and animosity LOL.

(joking), I guess different strokes for different people. you still got hockey!

(me I hate watching womens' golf.....as popular as that is, I usually dont go around announcing it, I dont want to put anyone off!)
                Q- i played the game since i was about 7 and i love the game. The college game is great. I have honestly tried to watch some NBA these playoffs and it is junk for the most part. I mean, if you couldn't wager on the NBA, would you be tuning in? I like the Dallas series, it has been entertaining, but some of these teams are awful. This Utah/Houston series is just junk. I don't have a vendetta against the NBA, i just think it is bad basketball. I have enjoyed watching what i have seen of the Bulls. They are a pretty solid team. I don't think anyone would be watching the Rockets/Jazz, Nets/Craptors, Pistons/Magic if you couldn't bet on them. I used to like the NBA a lot back in the Laker/Celtic days, i was a huge DrJ fan....just not the same quality of product.

Comment

Q- i played the game since i was about 7 and i love the game. The college game is great. I have honestly tried to watch some NBA these playoffs and it is junk for the most part. I mean, if you couldn't wager on the NBA, would you be tuning in? I like the Dallas series, it has been entertaining, but some of these teams are awful. This Utah/Houston series is just junk. I don't have a vendetta against the NBA, i just think it is bad basketball. I have enjoyed watching what i have seen of the Bulls. They are a pretty solid team. I don't think anyone would be watching the Rockets/Jazz, Nets/Craptors, Pistons/Magic if you couldn't bet on them. I used to like the NBA a lot back in the Laker/Celtic days, i was a huge DrJ fan....just not the same quality of product.
                  I got ya man, you're absolutely right, I only said that because since the playoffs started, I've seen all your posts and they all have the same theme, LOL just thought I'd give ya a hard time.

if they fix the draft lottery process IMO, somehow, to prevent all this tanking and ****, maybe teams will give a crap, and you wont have teams like Magic, Nets, and what not who dont belong in the playoffs and just by default made it here.

plus we got jobbed when Arenas, and Butler got hurt for the Wizards, I think that series would have been at the very least somewhat entertaining like last years matchup.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

plus we got jobbed when Arenas, and Butler got hurt for the Wizards, I think that series would have been at the very least somewhat entertaining like last years matchup.
                    yeah that did suck. i have part of a season of clipper seats (for work) about 10 rows up and i pulled the Wizards/Clips tickets for March thinking that would be a great game. Butler didn't play and Arenas went like 3 for 40.....:bang: .......i would have loved to have seen Labron v. Arenas

Comment

i was a huge Dr J fan....just not the same quality of product.
                      That was My Man..My Dad was Boston Fan and I was Philly Fan with Dr in the House..We had Great Times Watching those Game...:sm:
                      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
                        That was My Man..My Dad was Boston Fan and I was Philly Fan with Dr in the House..We had Great Times Watching those Game...:sm:
                        i was like 11 years old and my dad had business in Boston so we all went up there. I was rugratting around the Marriott and got to know the doorman. he calls me over one of those days and says hey i want you to meet someone....it was ML Carr.....lmao....i looked at him and said i am a Sixers fan..he laughed and gave me his autograph...still have it......

Comment

Nice....Only Autograph a Kid wanted Back in Our day was Player off OUR Team..Only..Not like Today...LOL....Nice..Plus If I Got an Autograph like That it was Mine Put Away...NO EBAY Crap...
                          Last edited by Thor24; 04-29-2007, 12:28 AM.
                          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice....Only Autograph a Kid wanted Back in Our day was Player off OUR Team..Only..Not like Today...LOL....Nice..
                            i still have tons of autographs from when i was a kid....Ken Anderson, Johnny Bench, Dave Concepcion, Ken Griffey, Tom Seaver, Roger Staubach, Magic Johnson, ML Carr, Archie Griffin.........but you know what, they are all personalized. I remember when i was a kid i didn't really care about an autograph unless i liked the player or the team and i was always bummed if it wasn't personalized. You're right, today's kids just want them to sell. Kind of like collecting baseball cards. I used to buy them by the pack and then go to the card shop to fill out my complete set. Now people just go to the cardshop and buy the set. I honestly am glad i grew up in the era i did....was a good time to be a kid....:beerbang:

Comment

FF...I Guess My Best was from Johnny U......Wrote " Best Wishes ..Hope you have a Happy Birthday..Good Luck..Johnny U "....That was Great..I was 8 Years Old and Thought I was a God...Ol that is Right I am a God...Thor...Forgot for Second..LOL...Have a Great one and Keep ahold of those Autograghs....BOL

Comment

FF...I Guess My Best was from Johnny U......Wrote " Best Wishes ..Hope you have a Happy Birthday..Good Luck..Johnny U "....That was Great..I was 8 Years Old and Thought I was a God...Ol that is Right I am a God...Thor...Forgot for Second..LOL...Have a Great one and Keep ahold of those Autograghs....BOL
                                :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                                X