Pic: New Jersey -4
    Pic:Toronto/New Jersey...Under 191**

Dallas at Golden St

Pic: Dallas -3 1/2
    Pic: Dallas/Golden St...Under 210

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Note..**Best on Board....IMO
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

nice day so far keep it up, hope dallas pulls it off

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Nice day Thor, keep it up hammer those man's nuts.
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Thanks..Shiner Dunkelweizen...Ming the Merciless...Hope ya Both have a Great Day/Nite..!!

Shiner Dunkelweizen..and Ming the Merciless..Thanks..Hope So Too...BOL to ya Also...!!

Play 2nd Pics Tonite:
        ADD: 2nd Half Pic

Pic: Dallas -3
        Pic: Dallas/Golden St...Over 103 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Looks like a 7-3 Day/Nite...Hope Everyone had A Good one and BOL on Monday Nites games...!!..

...YTD Playoffs...27-28-2

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Working...
          X