NBA Playoff Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoff Sunday

NBA Playoffs YTD: 21-13-1 (+10.70 units)

Miami -4
    - just betting that they don't get swept. hopefully. has there EVER been a defending champ who got swept in the first round? need to look this up!

LA Lakers +5
    - Kwame Brown had a HUGE game last time out. Well huge by his standards anyways, and its parallel to the Laker's success last year IMO. if he steps up again and helps Bryant and Odom slow down the game and get Offensive boards, the Lakers have a chance.

Toronto +4
    - beating a dead horse maybe, but I just think if Bosh would at least show up and be the All-Star he is, Toronto would be in control of this series. Maybe he'll wake up on Sunday.

Dallas -4
    - Golden State is straight up owning Dallas, I honestly figured this would happen, Dallas is a good solid team as I've mentioned before, but thats it, they dont dominate, and their psyche is just plain weak, its too easy to get into their heads, and thats what Golden State's done. wait why am I taking Dallas then? LOL I honestly don't know..... they are down 2-1 in the series, on the road, getting btchslapped around yet still favored.

hope they cash :sm:

one unit each

GL everyone!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

blind squirrel- GL!....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks FF

Miami -.5 2H

Chicago/Miami o94.5 2H