Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Game 4's***

Playoffs 27-43 -$1874

Tough time with the computer today, lost my writeups.....

Bulls+160

Tor/NJ u191-106

LaL/Phx o206-104

4 units each

Bulls+155
    Chi/Mia o186.5

$150 to win $580

Bulls series-1600
    Nets series-235

$2000 to win $1028
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Udoggiedog- GL!......what's your take on the Lakers game today and the Warriors game? I can't wait to see that GS game. There is absolutely nothing funnier in the NBA than the crowd shot of Cuban when his team is getting pasted. GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Sorry i didn't respond FF- was out all day, but I liked the Suns/ over, with the over being stronger. Public kept me off the Suns, but once I read the Suns openly saying they would score a ton today, I had to play the over....

GSW/Dal should definitely be an interesting game. IMO this is the deciding factor for the series. If GS wins tonight, I just don't see Dallas winning 3 straight... watching the last game it looked as if Dallas had lost all confidence, & I don't see how they can all of a sudden turn it on tonight. On the other side the Warriors look about as confident as the last seed ever could be, Dallas has yet to stop Baron Davis or Monta Ellis. Baron can get to the hoop seemingly at will, while Dallas can't seem to stop them or keep up scoring wise. The line is currently 3.5, with the Warriors+158 on the ML. IMo the points won't come into play, if GS covers it's because they win su. Not definite on any plays yet, but I may pass on the ML in favor of the series price (Warriors +195) as I think a GS win tonight would really break the Mavs....

Other plays I'm considering:

GSW team o101.5- They put up 99 & 97 In Dallas, then 109 in GS (since it was a blowout, they killed clock in the 4th, or it easily could have been 120). Dallas has yet to provide an answer for Davis, Ellis, & pretty much the whole team.

Dallas team u105- They only broke 100 in game 2, 112 when GS imploded & Baron was ejected. Game 1 they tallied 85 @ home, & in GS Firday they only scored 91. Not as strong as the Warriors team over, but I certainly wouldn't want to play the team over here....Dirk looks lost, & under pressure they are throwing the ball away left & right...

Warriors 1stq+110/ o52 1stq- I would expect another fast start for them....

Comment

GL UD :beerbang: dal/gsw, still undecided on a side, but I will be on the over, just keep droppin'

Comment

Tor/NJ u93 1sth

1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            GL UD :beerbang: dal/gsw, still undecided on a side, but I will be on the over, just keep droppin'

Yeah, opened @ 210, & has been dropping ever since....sitting @ 206. I would think Dallas again tries to slow it down, but when GS continues to score, they will have no choice but to push. IMO a GS blowout is the only way this stays under (like last game, which is why my biggest lean is the GS team over), but this is do or die for Dallas, so i would expect the pts. to keep on coming :beerbang:

Comment

GL tonite, UD!
              :beer2:
              ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks Rah...

NJ+3.5 2ndh
                u96.5-123

$50 to win $123

Comment

Warriors+190 to win the series

3 units

Comment

GSW/Dal o206

4 units

GS/Dal o52.5 1stq

Warriors+110 1stq

1 unit each

Comment

Warriors team o50.5 2ndh

3 units

Comment

Warriors+170

1 unit

Comment

6-4-1 +$1243 :beerbang:

Comment

Comment

nice u doggie!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X