X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Sunday 4/29

playoffs 11-10 (+0.80 units)

Miami Heat -3 (-106)

Are these pussies gonna let Chicago sweep em on their home floor? Maybe, but I have to say no. They shot well under 50% from the free throw line last time out, and IMO that was the entire difference in the game. If they had even shot 70%, they would have had the Bulls buried by mid 3rd qtr.

Miami was 27-14 (good) @ home this year, while Chicago was 18-23 on the road (average)

It seems most everyone has given up on the Heat, and probably for good reason, but if Miami hasn't packed it in, I like their chances of at least forcing a game 5.

Don't forget, they dropped to 0-2 vs Dallas last year in the finals, and then took 4 straight to win the championship. Everyone had them written off back then too, and Miami's team isn't a whole lot different from then. Wade, Mourning, Shaq, etc are not quitters IMO.

If this were a regular season game, it would be an absolute steal at Miami -3, so I'm going with it. If someone could guard Luol Deng today, that would be nice as well....

LA Fakers +6 (-105)

Everyone jumping all over PHX. No way they could lose again to LAL, right? Well, like I said before game 3, the Fakers are a completely different team at Staples Center than on the road, and they showed it in game 3. This line is just completely rediculous, as a true line would be about a pick em. +6 creates super value IMO.

2 units each

Will probably be on GSW tonight too. They have owned Dallas, are in their heads, and are still @ home, where they have been great all year. They should be favored IMO. Just hoping the public drives it up a bit from the +3.5 it sits at now.

stiffy- GL!...if shaq plays a ****ty game today i think you should either (a) break stuff at your place or (b) offer to **** in his mouth...GL!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      offer to **** in his mouth...GL!
      get a ladder. :laughing:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

dutch, dutch,dutch, dutch...goose has offered to take a growler in shaq's mouth for you......

Comment

LMAO, or piss on his forehead. He wanted to do that to someone too a little while back too. Melky Cabrera if i remember correctly.

Seems the guy has some kind of fettish for releasing his bodily functions on other men, LOL

Comment

Golden State ML +160

1.25 units

No way I can pass on making a small play on this ML with GSW at home and seeing the way they have completely owned Dallas in this series.

Comment

GL Stif- I like it as well, but opted to play them @ +190 for the series. If they do win today, IMO it's highly unliely the Mavs suddenly figure them out & win the series... :thumbs:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                stiffy- GL!...if shaq plays a ****ty game today i think you should either (a) break stuff at your place or (b) offer to **** in his mouth...GL!
                :laughing:

Comment

Good Luck today Stif :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    LMAO, Seems the guy has some kind of fettish for releasing his bodily functions on other men, LOL
                    P.S. Fettish is spelled w/ one t....Fetish

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                      Dude, I dont know what the hell your problem is, but you are stinkin' up the joint..... Why dont you go and play with your GI Joe, or maybe find a friend to play with....:beerbang:

Comment

GL Stif:beerbang:

Comment

Spoonie- is that you???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Goose View Post
                            Well you would know, since you are the one who apparently has some strange ones.

In any case, I've seen enough of you, and by the looks of things, so have the others. I'd like to have you stick around, because quite frankly, you're an idiot and it's funny to see you make an ass out of yourself, but if i did that, I wouldn't be doing my job.

So I guess this is goodbye for you. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, and don't call us, we'll call you :thumbs:

Comment

Take out the trash :beerbang:

Funny how quick those 1 billion units disappeared in the sig LoL
                              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                              X