Chalks: 3-4-0 (-1.40 units)
    Moneylines: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    Totals: 0-0-0 (+0.00 units)
    -------------------------------------
    Overall: 6-5-0 (+0.50 units) // 54.55%

Chicago -1.5

Los Angeles Clippers +7

1 unit each

- I think Chicago is one of the top teams in the East. As of press time, second only to Boston IMO. I think they can hang with Orlando. Orlando is where everyone expects them to be, but I just think Chicago can play better D, and can offer different looks on O, whereas everyone knows Orlando:
    1) looks for the 3
    2) looks for the 3
    3) dump it down low to Howard
    4) look for the 3

Da Bulls have also played a rough schedule out West, and fared pretty well IMO. Close losses to the Lakers and the Nuggets are nothing to hang their heads for, looking for a strong game at home with a "weird line" laying points to a team the public sees is better.

- The Spurs playing b2b. I was leaning to taking GSW last night at 4 points, but their lack of D scared me away and good thing I laid off lol. The Spurs are no doubt the best team record wise and maybe also substantively overall in the L right now, but their D is not up to par as Coach Popavich would agree. Clippers are 0-2 SU so far against San Antonio, and 1-1 ATS. I'm looking for a close game where the Clippers come out to compete. They covered last time without Eric Gordon, and failed to cover before that when he was in the lineup lol.

The b2b would be my main reason to take the Clips, although I hope/expect for a Spurs SU win. McDyess didn't play much last night, Popavich keeps his minutes low for b2b, as well as Duncan. However, Duncan logged a solid 30+ minutes for his triple double even though overall his minutes have been way down this year. I just think maybe it will be Duncan's turn to rest more tonight and we'll see more McDyess. Either way I expect Griffin to take advantage of whichever geriatric out there to keep this close.

We'll see. :bang:
    Last edited by Q-Unit; 12-01-2010, 06:23 PM.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

wow Chicago :puke::laughing:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

1-1 (-0.10 units)

Chicago couldn't hang with the big boys :bang:

NBA YTD:
      Dogs: 4-1-0 (+2.90 units)