Pic: Houston -5 1/2
    Pic: Utah/Houston...Over 183**

San Antonio at Denver

Pic: Denver +1 1/2
    Pic: San Antonio/Denver...Over 192

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Note..** Best Play on Board...IMO
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Looks Like 1-3 in Early Games..Gone to Son's Baseball Game and Did Not see Anything of those 2 Games...Close on 3 Loses But Close Does Not Bring in the $$...BOL to All..!!

ADD: 2nd Half Pics

Pic: San Antonio -3
    Pic: San Antonio/Denver...Over 96

Hoop Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Sucked Nite..2-6 I Think.. Need Some Sleep...:blackeye:..The thing I Should Play is the Best Play on Board as it is Hitting at a Good %.....Bad Part is a 3 point Basket here or There and I'm 6-2 or 7-1 Tonite...But If I was Good Looking and Picked Winner Every Nite I would Be Married to a Top World Model..:sm: ..But the Man Crushed Thor Tonite....BOL to All on Tuesday....:sm:

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Working...
      X