X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday - 03/04

Starting with:

Warriors @ Wizards -8.5 (-110)
    I really don't like laying this much chalk in the NBA but I see value, so why the hell not. Should be a high enough scoring game where Washington will have a decent chance to win by double digits. This is a pretty early start for a bad west coast team with a bunch of injury problems and nothing to play for.

2 units

Still looking at some later ones.

Gl all :sm:

Quite the shooting display Washington:laughing:

Adding:

Lakers +10 (-110) @ Suns

2 units

Comment

GL Trouble :thumbs:

Looks like everyone on this board is on Lakers tonight. Line seems a bit odd to me, IMO.
      Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Just cause Odom is out I think.
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Thanks guys. BOL to you too.

It seemed like people were hammering the Suns when the line first opened, but over the last couple hours alot of Laker money has come in. I have a feeling this will be a close game or the Lakers will get blown out. We shall see.

Comment

Everyonoe loves the Suns, and yes with Odom out and the Suns getting a guy or two back the line looks good to most. Gimme the points!

Comment

Adding:

Nets @ Sixers -2 (-110)

2 units

I really hate this matchup and probably should be laying off but its ******* freezing again in the Midwest and I have nothing better to do. Tailing some of the other cappers out there on this. :guzzle:

Will probably play Charlotte later, just waiting to see if I can get an 11.

GL all.

Comment

You might consider taking Charlotte at +10.5 ... Getting +10.5 instead of +10 means much more than getting +11 instead of +10.5.

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
                  You might consider taking Charlotte at +10.5 ... Getting +10.5 instead of +10 means much more than getting +11 instead of +10.5.
                  DAMMIT YOU'RE RIGHT. The line went in the opposite direction than what I thought. I ******* hate when the public is on a big dog :bang:

I ain't getting 11, I was ******* lucky to get 10. Better get it in NOW. :bang:

Bobcats +10 (-110) @ Sonics

2 units

Comment

I think everyone is hoping Ray Allen doesn't play, but regardless of his status there's value with Charlotte even at +10. I'd hate to settle for +9.5, but that's the worst I'd take 'em at.

Comment

Damn, that line's dropping like crazy. I'm starting to see a couple 8.5's and it looks like the money is starting to even out. Now I'm just happy I got 10. Should be interesting game (as interesting as Charlotte/Seattle can be, LOL)

Let's get it.:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                      X