In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

tail him !

Comment

Originally posted by easywinner View Post
      tail him !
      NEVER........:laughing:
      Hes 1-5 in baskets.....And i'm doin fine with the fade.
      Last edited by deadheadct; 12-14-2010, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deadheadct View Post
        NEVER........:laughing:
        Hes 1-5 in baskets.....And i'm doin fine with the fade.
        my condolance for mr. LANG on his picks of any sport ! but lang fading picks should be sepereted from your reguler picks and at the end of the season you will buy your dream car thanks to "fade me to win" expert lang ! and tonight I still say the magic -2 don,t know why this guy following me felling nervous !!!

Comment

Originally posted by easywinner View Post
          my condolance for mr. LANG on his picks of any sport ! but lang fading picks should be sepereted from your reguler picks and at the end of the season you will buy your dream car thanks to "fade me to win" expert lang ! and tonight I still say the magic -2 don,t know why this guy following me felling nervous !!!
          I respect your insight and also , your picks........:thumbs:
          I have been fading this guy for years and have come to one conclusion. If i bet a team that lang is on and it looses, i kick myself in the ass because i should know better than betting a team when it is cursed by lang. If i really like a bet and than i see lang on the same one , i just pass . Other than that , i have been fading lang blindly for years and it is very profitable. Im not saying Orlando wont cover , just put my money that they wont. Bsides , he has a line of - 1.5 and it is - 2.5 to -3.5 everywhere. So i got Denver +3
          BOL :sm:
          Last edited by deadheadct; 12-14-2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

And the Lang faders win............:beerbang:
            "Easywinner", you had a great night.......only looser was the langster, you got Langed!!!!! :bang:
            Live and learn. :thumbs:
            Last edited by deadheadct; 12-14-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

I have to conceed ,and tip my hat to you for sticking to your guns !!! to be honest , I wasn,t tailing LANG but I misread the opening line as orlando -1 but denver actualy opened -1 and the handi-cappers put the magic to -1 and the public drove it to over -2 and I have a problem figuring flacuating lines .any way yes I have been LANGED tonigt though I never follow this guy fade or tail except in the 2 for the money movie .man he should change his name to 'FADERS CASH COW" !!! B.O.L.

Comment

Working...
              X