Leans on tonights matchups...opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leans on tonights matchups...opinions

Hey guys just started betting on basketball this year. Hitting exactly 50 percent but down a couple units...I have been following a couple of you and you guys do pretty well..let me know what you think of these for tonight...

Bulls/Wizards Under 193

Bulls playing on b2b nights and the wizards i feel will be prob be working out the kinks with lewis and wall coming back in the lineup..from what it says on espn he will be playing tonight..

Utah/Minn Over 207

Just basing off trends here..the overs hit 7 of the last 8 times in this matchup.

6 pt teaser...Bulls +4.5 and Boston -4..Dont know if im going to bet this yet..any opinions?

Considering a small play on Denver..looking for revenge and Denvers covered the past 3 times visting the spurs...

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks!

I'm leaning the same way on the O/U, especially on the Utah game. Also like the Bulls but not too sure about Denver (on the road).

Comment

game already started, but I like the Wiz. They've been playing well at home since Arenas got shipped out and the Bulls are on a b2b and off a blowout win
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good leans today tlaw, hope you hit em! :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks boys! I only played the over and understand!! Wish I would have played everything else! Gotta stick to my guy for now on. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X